Top Reasons to Stay at Lodge at Lionshead
- The lodge-style condo resort sits right at the base of the scenic Gore Creek at the base of Vail Mountain.
- You can relax in the outdoor heated pools and hot tubs that look out on the mountain. There are also men’s and women’s saunas to sooth tight muscles.
- It’s a short stroll to the boutique shopping, fine dining, and nightlife of Lionshead and Vail Village.
- If you decide to stay in, you can rent a movie and pick up a complimentary bag of popcorn onsite.
- Couples might find a good fit with a studio condo––complete with a kitchenette and Murphy bed––while larger families will find the space of the one- and two-bedroom condos, with living rooms and full kitchens, to be well suited to their needs.
- When the weather warms up, you can explore the area on the resort’s complimentary bikes starting May 1.
- The concierge can help you arrange childcare, show tickets, dinner reservations, or transportation back to the Denver airport.
Vail, Colorado: Mountain Playground in the Heart of the Rockies
Set amid towering pines and snowcapped peaks, Vail stands at the center of Colorado's mountain recreation scene. Less than 10 miles from the lodge, White River National Forest is crisscrossed with trails set in the shadows of the Rockies. The 2.3-million-acre woodland encompasses an array of wildlife habitats and recreational ventures, allowing you to take in fresh mountain breezes while hiking, snowshoeing, or playing freeze tag with boulders.
After a day of alpine adventures, visit the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum for a glimpse into the evolution of bib overalls. On Tuesdays, Vail Village historical walking tours branch out from the museum into the charming, European-style village.