Hotel at a Glance: Luna Suites
Just north of the Belizean town of San Pedro, Luna Suites centers around a private white-sand beach. The beach serves as a launch pad for boating and diving excursions around the Belize Barrier Reef, the second longest of its kind in the world.
- Pamper yourself and a friend with an anti-stress back massage and facial, included with 5- and 7-night stays.
- Free breakfast: Wake up to a complimentary meal each morning.
- One-bedroom beachfront suites boast tropical decor and are steps from the Caribbean Sea.
Highlights of Ambergris Caye, Belize
- One of the world's best islands according to Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor
- Serene, unspoiled vibe thanks to a law that says none of the island's buildings can be taller than the highest coco palm
- Varied ecosystems: low sand ridges, lagoons, and mangrove swamps
- West Indian manatees that can reach the size of a compact car around the Belize Barrier Reef, the second-largest barrier reef in the world
- Artisan crafts ranging from ziricote woodcarvings to Guatemalan jewelry in San Pedro, on the island's southern end
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport?
The nearest airport is San Pedro Airport (SPR); travelers flying into Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) in Belize City should book a transfer flight to SPR. The deal includes a round-trip shuttle transfers from SPR to resort.
Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon?
Additional occupants may be added for $55 per night for each additional guest.
Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits?
There are no resort credits included with this deal.
Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code?
There is no on-site restaurant. Several restaurants are within walking distance of the property.