Top Reasons to Stay at Marina Sands Cap Cana
- This all-inclusive resort is located in Cap Cana, on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The area boasts white-sand beaches and tropical forests.
- Complimentary boat transfers will take you to Marina Sands, a private beach where you can enjoy free cocktails and snacks.
- Five onsite restaurants range from a gourmet international buffet to an upscale Italian dinner spot. Enjoy a poolside cocktail at Malibù Grill, then head over to Bistrot for Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
- Four pools are surrounded by chaise lounges and tropical gardens.
- Deluxe one-bedroom suites feature fully equipped kitchens and private balconies with views of the pool, the ocean, or the marina. Decor is contemporary and coastal, with sleek wood furnishings and seashell displays.
- World-class golf courses in the area include the Jack Nicklaus–designed Punta Espada Golf Club. Named the No. 1 Best Course of the Caribbean & Mexico by Golfweek magazine, it unfurls alongside the sea.
- Located within walking distance of the hotel, the Cap Cana marina offers boat charters as well as sailing and fishing excursions.
Cap Cana, Dominican Republic: Caribbean Resort Destination near Punta Cana’s Famous Beaches
Cap Cana is a luxurious resort community located in the eastern part of the Dominican Republic, 5 miles outside of Punta Cana. The area centers on a marina surrounded by beautiful white-sand beaches and tropical forests. Other nearby attractions include Punta Espada Golf Club, featured on Golfweek magazine's list of the best courses in the Caribbean and Mexico, and a shopping center filled with boutiques and luxury spas.
The coast of nearby Punta Cana stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa Bavaro El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day's catch.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.