Top Reasons to Stay at The Marsh Harbour Inn
- Located on Bald Head Island about 2 miles off the coast of North Carolina, The Marsh Harbour Inn is a quiet retreat just steps from sandy beaches.
- There are no automobiles on the island—golf carts are the primary mode of transportation. You can use one for free, courtesy of the inn, throughout the duration of your stay.
- You can rent bicycles to explore the surrounding beaches, marshland, and maritime forest.
- Each morning, the innkeepers prepare a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Guest rooms are airy and modern, with a subtle nautical theme.
- For an additional fee, B & B guests have access to Bald Head Island Country Club, with its Olympic-size swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness facilities, and 18-hole golf course.