Top Reasons to Visit Misty Harbor Resort
- This resort is located along Maine’s southern coastline, minutes from scenic Kennebunkport and less than a mile from the picturesque Wells Beach.
- Misty Harbor Resort’s spacious suite condominiums have full kitchens, dining areas, flat-screen TVs, and views of the marshland and the distant ocean.
- The onsite Varano’s Italian Restaurant serves classic Italian cuisine with an emphasis on local seafood.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool, relax in the sauna or hot tub, or read a book on the wraparound deck.
- The hotel is right off of US Route 1, which is home to dozens of antique stores.
- This deal includes 20% off dining at Mike’s Clam Shack and $15 off a one-hour foot-massage reflexology treatment at Your Body Works.
Wells, Maine: Costal Village with Miles of Public Beaches
A 90-minute drive up the Eastern seaboard from Boston, Wells is a quintessential small Maine town perhaps best known for its well-kept public beaches. A handful of family-owned restaurants in town make use of the Atlantic’s seafood, which includes fried clams, chowders, shrimp, and more.
Just 15 minutes up the road, you’ll find the town of Kennebunkport. Kennebunkport is more than 300 years old, with many homes dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries. Today, the town is notable for being a summer destination for the well-heeled, including former president George H. W. Bush.
Kennebunkport's Dock Square is lined with art galleries, bookstores, and restaurants housed in classic New England clapboard buildings. Nearby, Wells Reserve features 2,250 acres of protected coastal property and the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge stretches along 50 miles of coastline and acts as a sanctuary for migratory birds and runaway teen marine biologists. The refuge features nature trails that wind past a variety of habitats, including estuaries, salt marshes, and boreal forest.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.