Cabins at a Glance: Mountain Air Cabin Rentals
Located in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains, the aptly named Mountain Air Cabin Rentals provide convenient and well-equipped cabins spread across Pigeon Forge and its surrounding communities.
- Indoor whirlpool tubs in units such as the one-bedroom Sugar Plum
- Fully equipped kitchens: All cabins have them.
- Perfect for the kids: Check out the arcade game in the huge four-bedroom Booney’s Bear Den, which has enough space for 10 guests.
- A free breakfast at Reagan’s House of Pancakes is included with your stay (hours of operation vary).
- Discounted tickets to Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, and other attractions are available.
Click here for additional information on the cabins.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: Family-Friendly Attractions in the Great Smoky Mountains
Though it’s secluded in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge is home to some quirky destinations, including Dollywood, a Titanic museum that looks just like the famed ocean liner from the outside, and an interactive children’s museum housed in an upside-down three-story building. In Pigeon Forge’s historical town center, a cluster of old-fashioned specialty shops and restaurants forms the Old Mill Square along the Little Pigeon River. Inside the mill, a pair of 4,600-pound granite stones has been grinding grain since the early 1800s.