What You Get
- Option 1: $215 for a stay for four in the Bobcat cabin or Shawnee cabin (up to a $378 value)
- Option 2: $279 for a stay for five in the Black Bear cabin or White Tail cabin (up to a $398 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 2/20/20
Travel by: 4/30/20
- Blackout dates: not valid 12/29/19-12/31/19, 01/19/20-01/21/20, and 02/13/20-02/16/20.
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to 10% fee; 15-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 12% tax not included.
Property at a Glance: Mountain Creek Cabins
These log cabins stand amid thick clusters of pine and maple trees, giving the property the rustic, far-off feel of camping in the wilderness during pioneer times. Yet the resort boasts enough modern amenities—including private outdoor hot tubs, electric log fireplaces, and free WiFi—to make you feel at home. Hop in the car for a short, scenic drive to nearby Coopers Rock State Forest.
- Lounge under the stars in the outdoor hot tub on your private porch. Log furnishings and a electric log fireplace help you stay warm once you’re inside.
- Get pizza delivered to your cabin or stay in and whip up a meal in your fully equipped kitchen.
- Scenic hiking trails follow old rail lines around the resort, which has trail maps to help you plan the best route.
- Fresh maple syrup: The resort makes syrup from the maple trees on the property.
- Nearby activities: nature hikes at Coopers Rock State Forest and skiing and tubing in nearby McHenry, Maryland.
Bruceton Mills, West Virginia: Natural Beauty Close to Small-Town Charm
The wilderness around Mountain Creek Cabins is filled with opportunities for communing with Mother Nature, including hiking paths made from repurposed railroad lines. Less than 5 miles away is Chestnut Ridge Park, a wide expanse set aside for fishing, hiking, and climbing. A 30-minute drive east brings you to downtown Morgantown, a slice of quintessential small-town America next to the main campus of West Virginia University.
Bobcat Cabin and Shawnee Cabin
- One queen bed and one full bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Black Bear Cabin and White Tail Cabin
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one futon
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Miles of hiking trails
- Hot tubs on back decks
- Electric log fireplaces
- Gas grills
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2020. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 2/20/20 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 4/30/20
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; visit the [property website](http://www.mountaincreekcabins.com) for specific availability
- Not valid 12/29/19-12/31/19, 01/19/20-01/21/20, and 02/13/20-02/16/20
- All cancellations subject to 10% fee; 15-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 12% tax not included
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mountain Creek Cabins
- Nearest airport: Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT; 95 mi)
- Distance from Pittsburgh: about 80 miles