7-Night Caribbean Cruise Aboard Luxury Ship
Sail the high seas of the Caribbean on this 7-night voyage from MSC Cruises, which departs from Miami. You’ll stay in posh accommodations aboard the luxurious MSC Divina. Outfitted with a lavish staircase sparkling with Swarovski crystals, the Divina features an infinity pool and more than a hundred fountains, plus swimming pools, several themed restaurants, and a theater for nightly entertainment. Two separate itineraries are available with this getaway. At each port of call, you can take side tours spotlighting the local landscape and culture (extra fees may apply—click on the links for the itineraries and check the excursions tab on each for more information). This cruise includes:
- 7 nights of interior, ocean-view, or balcony stateroom accommodations
- All onboard meals
Eastern Caribbean Cruise
This cruise offers two departure dates: September 20 and October 4, 2014. Click here to see a detailed itinerary.
- Days 1–3 are spent at sea.
- Day 4: Philipsburg, St. Maarten. Your first stop is this city on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. Hop off to find colonial architecture along cobblestone streets and browse imported goods and native crafts.
- Day 5: San Juan, Puerto Rico. The historic core of Puerto Rico’s vibrant capital dates back more than 450 years. Visit El Morro fort at the San Juan National Historic Site to see 16th-century cannons and sweeping ocean views. Head further inland for a guided tour of El Yunque, the only tropical rainforest on US soil.
- Days 6–7: Great Stirrup Cay. This private resort island offers pristine white-sand beaches where you can try kayaking or standup paddleboarding.
Western Caribbean Cruise
This cruise departs from Miami on September 27, 2014. Click here to see a detailed itinerary.
- Days 1–2 are spent at sea.
- Day 3: Falmouth, Jamaica. Your first stop is the town of Falmouth along Jamaica’s northern coast. Spend your leisure time on an off-roading safari or explore Dunn’s River Falls, a flowing cascade that appeared in the 1962 James Bond movie Dr. No.
- Day 4: George Town, Cayman Islands. Next, you’ll cruise into George Town, the capital of the Cayman Islands. Popular activities here include glass-bottom boat rides, swimming with dolphins, and snorkeling around shipwrecks.
- Day 5: Cozumel, Mexico. Mexico’s largest Caribbean island is your next stop. Here, you can dive at Palancar Reef, one of the dozens of diving and snorkeling sites encircling Cozumel, or sign up for a horseback-riding or catamaran excursion. In the island’s sole city, San Miguel de Cozumel, you can shop for everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars.
- Days 6–7: Great Stirrup Cay. After cruising for a day, you’ll dock on this private resort island. Rent a wave runner or standup paddleboard to explore the aquamarine waters.