What You Get
- 3-, 4-, or 5-night all-inclusive stay for two. Click here to see all options
Included in all-inclusive stay:
- Welcomes drinks upon arrival
- All meals and snacks
- Local and selected international premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and juices
- Once-daily restocked mini bar with soft drinks, water and beer
- Access to Aqua Nick waterpark, Nickelodeon Place, sports and entertainment center, and fitness center
- Just Kiddin’ supervised activities for kids 4–12 years old
- Gotcha Covered amenities: Gerber baby food, strollers, cribs, kids’ spa robes, and baby bottle warmers
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Hotel taxes
Policies and Fees
Book by: 10/1/17
Valid for travel: 9/3/17–10/31/17 or 11/1/17–12/22/17, depending on option purchased
- Cancellation policy & fees: 31-day cancellation notice or fee of $150 per person applies; 15-day cancellation notice or fee up to voucher price applies.
- Airfare not included.
Hotel at a Glance: All-Inclusive Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana
If you can judge a vacation spot by the kind of guests it attracts, then this 4.5-star resort must be something special. Hanging out with Spongebob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer, Wanda and Cosmo, and other popular Nickelodeon characters is an everyday occurrence at this getaway, which also offers plenty of ways for older guests to entertain—and indulge—themselves.
- Your room: Whether you opt for the Nest (a room for two adults) or the Pad (suitable for small families), you’ll be sitting pretty with an oversized marble bathroom, 42” smart TV, and a spacious balcony with seating.
- Aqua Nick Playground: Enjoy water-based activities within the tropical environment of Nickelodeon Place, filled with slides, splash pads, spray grounds, lazy river and, in true Nickelodeon fashion, the chance to get Slimed on a regular basis.
- Gourmet All-Inclusive: Dining at any of the resort’s 10 internationally inspired restaurants in included for every guest, whether you’re on the beach at Zest or picking your favorite from the Gourmet Village.
- Family activities: Just Kiddin’ is the name of the onsite clubhouse where parents can take their children for both free-wheeling open play and structured activities for ages 4–12.
- Rest and relaxation in the open sunshine at the cabana-style massage spa, which caters to single adults and couples while kids have a blast under supervision at Just Kiddin’.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is approximately 25 miles from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers a stay for two people. Adding guests above standard in a Pad sutie, please contact the resort for pricing.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One king bed or two double beds plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 3 children, or 3 adults, or 2 adults + 1 teen + 1 child
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana for details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m. available for an additional fee, contact property for details.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 10 restaurants and 2 bars
- Aqua Nick waterpark with water slides, splash pads, spray grounds, and a lazy river
- Outdoor spa
- Tennis courts, volleyball courts, soccer field, running track
- Fitness center
- Gift shops
- Airport shuttle
- Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 10/1/17 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 9/3/17–10/31/17 or 11/1/17–12/22/17, depending on option purchased
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana at (844) 733-6425 for specific availability
- 31-day cancellation notice or fee of $150 per person applies; 15-day cancellation notice or fee up to voucher price applies
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- Cannot be applied/used on existing reservations
- Not valid for group reservations.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, a Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Resort
- Nearest airport: Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ; 25 mi.)
- Shuttle service: shuttles available for an additional fee