Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Round-trip domestic flight to Punta Arenas
- All ground transportation
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact OneSeed Expeditions at (303) 586-4723.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at De Blasis B&B or similar in Santiago
- 2 nights of accommodations at Amerindia Hostel or similar in Puerto Natales
- 1 night of accommodations at Refugio Las Torres or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
- 1 night of accommodations at Refugio Los Cuernos or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
- 1 night of accommodations at Refugio Paine Grande or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
- 2 nights of accommodations at Refugio Grey or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
Attractions & Meals
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the trek
- Trekking permits and entry fees
- Farewell dinner
- Guide services
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Board a flight.
- Day 2: Arrive in Santiago.
- Day 3: Take a 3.5-hour flight to Punta Arenas and a 3-hour bus ride to Puerto Natales to start your adventure in Patagonia.
- Day 4: Take a morning hike on private land just outside the city, enjoy a picnic lunch before heading to the entrance gates of Torres del Paine and settling into Refugio Las Torres for the evening.
- Day 5: Hike, passing the Lake Nordenskjold and Mount Almirante Nieto on the way before arriving at Refugio los Cuerons.
- Day 6: Hike through the forest and into the French Valley before arriving at Refugio Paine Grande.
- Day 7: Hike to the Grey Glacier and spend the night at Refugio Gray.
- Day 8: Go on a hike to see the Campamento Paso.
- Day 9: After a final walk through the park lasting 3–4 hours (7 mi), you’ll ride a catamaran and a bus to reach Puerto Natales.
- Day 10: Fly back to Santiago.
- Day 11: Fly back to the United States.
Call OneSeed Expeditions at (303) 586-4723 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with children: must be 16 or older with an 18+ guardian to travel
- Booking optional tours and upgrades