Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Round-trip domestic flight to Punta Arenas
- All ground transportation
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact OneSeed Expeditions at (303) 586-4723
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (10 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel El Vergel similar in Santiago
- 2 nights of accommodations at Amerindia Hostel or similar in Puerto Natales
- 2 nights of accommodations at Refugio Las Torres or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
- 1 night of accommodations at Refugio Los Cuernos or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
- 1 night of accommodations at Refugio Paine Grande or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
- 2 nights of accommodations at Refugio Grey or similar in Torres del Paine National Park
Attractions & Meals
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the trek
- Trekking permits and entry fees
- Farewell dinner
- Guide services
- Medical/evacuation insurance for all participants confirmed 30 days or more prior to their expedition start date
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Comfy hiking boots are essential for this 11-day trek in Patagonia. You’ll spend 4–8 hours each day hiking around the ice fields and snowcapped mountains of Chile’s scenic Torres del Paine National Park, then rest up in a rustic backcountry lodge each night.
- Day 1: Arrive in Santiago.
- Day 2: Take a 3.5-hour flight to Punta Arenas and a 3-hour bus ride to Puerto Natales to start your adventure in Patagonia.
- Day 3: Take a morning hike on private land just outside the city, enjoy a picnic lunch before heading to the entrance gates of Torres del Paine and settling into Refugio Las Torres for the evening.
- Day 4: Hike about 8 hours (12.5 mi) to the base of the towers in Torres del Paine National Park.
- Day 5: Hike 7–8 hours (7 mi), passing brilliantly blue Lake Nordenskjöld along the way.
- Day 6: During a 7- to 8-hour (9 mi) hike, a climb rewards you with views of two peaks in the French Valley.
- Day 7: Hike 4–5 hours (7 mi) to Grey Glacier, an enormous ice field.
- Day 8: Go on the 6- to 8-hour (6–7 mi) day hike to Grey Glacier or the optional kayaking or ice-hiking excursions.
- Day 9: After a final walk through the park lasting 3–4 hours (7 mi), you’ll ride a catamaran and a bus to reach Puerto Natales.
- Day 10: Fly back to Santiago.
- Day 11: Fly back to the United States.
Call OneSeed Expeditions at (303) 586-4723 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with children: must be 16 or older with an 18+ guardian to travel
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Kayaking or ice hiking on day 8