You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Oxygen Jungle Villas
Surrounded by Costa Rica’s bountiful jungles, the 4.5-star Oxygen Jungle Villas is a luxurious escape tucked away from civilization. As guests sit by the pool or take a hike on the neighboring trails, they can gaze upon colorful toucans or hear the calls of howler monkeys swinging in the trees. Even as they sleep, guests are enveloped by jungle flowers and leafy trees, thanks to each villa’s glass walls, which create the feeling of being completely secluded in the wild.
- Just the two of us: Ocean-view villas have their own private terrace that overlook the Pacific Ocean, where guests can relax or enjoy a romantic meal.
- Relax at the spa: Visit the spa, which offers and an array of services, including individual and couples massages. Additional fees apply.
- Take a dip in the luxurious infinity pool, which is surrounded by jungle flora.
- Adventurers wanted: Zipline through the trees or dive into the ocean just outside the resort’s doors.
- Order breakfast poolside from the onsite O2 Restaurant.
- Reaching the resort: Shuttle service may be arranged in advance from the airport to Oxygen at an extra cost of $220 per couple, one way.
- Recent accolades: TripAdvisor’s 2018 and 2019 Travellers’ Choice winner
San José, Costa Rica: Capital City Surrounded by Jungles and Cloud Forests
Few visitors see much more than the airport on their way from San José to the jungles and coastal beaches, but Costa Rica’s capital city is a cultural hub. Take a walking tour of Barrio Amón, one of San José’s oldest neighborhoods, to soak up the colonial architecture and sample street food such as tamales and pupusas (stuffed flatbread). In addition to the many cafés and open-air markets full of artisan crafts, you’ll find renowned museums including the Jade Museum. It showcases an impressive collection of pendants and carvings that illustrate how early peoples carved the precious stone, which was one of the most valuable commodities in the region’s pre-Columbian cultures.
San José’s location in the Central Valley makes it a good base for exploring the countryside. It’s surrounded by two volcanic mountain ranges, where you can hike through cloud forests and zipline through the canopy. The city is also convenient to a number of rafting rivers, including some challenging Class IV rapids that have been used as winter training grounds for professional kayaking teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is closest to San Jose International Airport (SJO). Please reach out to the property to arrange transportation via shuttle.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This deal covers two guests and the villas have a maximum occupancy of two.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.