11-Day Bali Vacation with Airfare
Spend this 11-day vacation exploring Bali, one of the Indian Ocean’s most breathtaking isles. It’s known for its sun-kissed beaches and thousands of Buddhist and Hindu temples. You’ll have time to recharge at luxury hotels near the beach in Sanur and in Ubud, which served as a backdrop for the movie Eat, Pray, Love. Each option includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at 800-355-8025.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar or similar in Sanur
- 3 nights of accommodations at Suarti Boutique Village or similar in Ubud
Attractions & Meals
- Denpasar city tour
- Visits to Bali Museum, Jagatnatha Temple, Badung Traditional Market, and Bali Art Centre
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Pacific Holidays contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/27/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $599 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from Los Angeles (LAX). The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Extensions are subject to availability.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Click the “See Options” button to view the available dates.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Pacific Holidays to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem. If Pacific Holidays is unable to book your trip for the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Each traveler (including children) must purchase a Groupon voucher. Your child may stay in your room, however there are limits as to how many people per room.
6. Is the price shown for one or two people? Prices shown are per person, based on double occupancy. This means that the price is for one person, based on two people sharing the room.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Pacific Holidays for details.