What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Pacific Holidays by 5/31/18.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Arabic
- Currency: Emirati dirham
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Pacific Holidays: 9,700+ of our travelers served since 2012
7-Day Dubai Vacation with Nonstop Air on Emirates
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Orlando (MCO)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Round-trip airport transfers included in the upgraded package
- All flights are nonstop on Emirates
- All transfers included in the upgraded package for attractions included in the itinerary
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotel for Standard Package and Upgraded Package (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Savoy Central
Attractions & Meals for Standard Package
- Daily buffet breakfast
Attractions & Meals for Upgraded Package
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Half-day Dubai city tour
- Full-day Abu Dhabi city tour with lunch
- Afternoon desert safari with barbecue dinner
Ideas for Your Vacation
Home to the world’s tallest building, Dubai isn’t big on understatement. The fascinating port city bustles with activity on the shores of the Persian Gulf, but it also holds tightly to tradition. During this 7-day vacation from Pacific Holidays, you can see signs of the thriving pearl trade, visit ancient markets, or watch belly dancers perform under desert stars. Choose the upgraded package to take included tours, or the standard package to see the city on your own.
- Spend a beach day on the golden sands of Al Mamzar or Jumeirah Beach Park.
- Dubai’s oldest building: Explore the cannons and battlements of the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787, and visit the Dubai Museum inside.
- Shop till you drop at The Dubai Mall, which fills nearly 4 million square feet with 1,200 shops and an amusement park.
Call Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with children
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Add a half-day Dubai tour to the standard package ($35/person).
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo ($49/person)
- Musandam cruise with lunch and transfers ($99/person)
- Burj Khalifa At the Top ($71/person)
- Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium ($119/person)
- Promotional value expires May 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 5/31/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations must be in writing and subject to $200 fee per person; 90-day cancellation required or $400 fee per person; 60-day or $600 fee per person; 30-day or $800 fee per person; 8-day or $1,000 fee per person applies
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- Fee to travel solo: $399 for the standard package or $499 for the upgrade package
- $4 daily tourism tax per person not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings