What You Get
- 10-day/8-night Bangkok and Dubai vacation with airfare
- 53 options available, including departures in September, October, and November 2014 and January, February, and March 2015 from JFK, IAD, BOS, ORD, LAX, SFO, SEA, IAH, and DFW
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $699 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 5/23/14
- Blackout dates: Only dates listed are available
- Cancellation policy & fees: $200 fee to cancel. 90-day cancellation required or $400 fee; 60-day or $600 fee; 30-day or $800 fee; 8-day or $1000 fee. Reservation changes incur $50 fee plus any additional costs. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Tax included
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
10-Day Bangkok and Dubai Vacation
Tour Bangkok's temples and ride through Dubai's deserts on this 10-day vacation to two of the world's busiest cities. There's plenty of leisure time along the way, leaving you free to go on side trips or hunt for souvenirs at your own pace. The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- 4 nights at the Century Park Hotel or similar in Bangkok
- 4 nights at Corp al Khoory or similar in Dubai
- Round trip airport transfers in both cities
- 8 breakfasts and one dinner
- Half day city tour in Bangkok
- Half day city tour in Dubai
- 4WD desert safari with dinner in Dubai
Days 1–5: Bangkok
You'll first make your way to Bangkok, Thailand's dynamic capital city. Day two begins with a half-day tour spotlighting Bangkok's vibrant culture—a mix of ancient temples and neon-lit nightclubs. By day, you can navigate the streets via a colorful tuk tuk or board a long-tail boat to navigate the city's canals
- Grand Palace: Topped with golden spires, this palace complex sprawls across more than 200,000 square feet. Its piece de resistance is the Emerald Buddha statue carved from a single slab of jade.
- Reclining Buddha: At Bangkok's oldest temple, Wat Pho, you'll find another Buddha statue, this one stretching out at more than 150 feet in length.
- Orchids after midnight: Hundreds of colorful blooms fill the air with a heady aroma at Pak Khlong Talta, a market that stays open all night.
- Eat like a local: Try oyster omelets and deep-fried noodles stuffed with shiitake mushrooms at one of the many food stalls lining the streets.
- Accommodations: Century Park Hotel or similar
You'll spend the next four days basking in the sun-kissed decadence of this gulfside city and its glittering skyscrapers and palaces. On day 8, you'll take a four-wheel drive safari through the desert before dinner.
- Jumeirah Mosque: One of Dubai's most photographed landmarks. At night, bright lights illuminate the white stone facade.
- Al Fahidi Fort: This 18th-century structure houses the Dubai Museum, where you can explore art and artifacts dating back as far as 3,000 B.C.
- Tallest building on the planet: The Burj Khalifa cuts into the clouds at a height of more than 2,700 feet. Ascend to the 124th floor for a once-in-a-lifetime view.
- Charge over sand-swept dunes on a four-wheel drive ride through the desert.
- Eat like a local: Savor Middle Eastern cuisine under the stars as belly dancers clink their finger cymbals at a traditional Bedu camp.
- Accommodations: Corp Al Khoory or similar
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Please contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes—contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? All dates listed are available.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? All dates listed are available.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers need a Groupon. Children can stay with their parents, but must contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 or e-mail email@example.com with the child’s age at the time of travel.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Pacific Holidays for details.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires May 23, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 5/23/14 or promo value expires
- 1/person, +5 as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $200 fee to cancel
- 90-day cancellation required or $400 fee; 60-day or $600 fee; 30-day or $800 fee; 8-day or $1000 fee
- Reservation changes incur $50 fee plus any additional costs
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking/check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $699 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 10-Day Bangkok and Dubai Vacation with Airfare
- This deal includes round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Washington (IAD), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), Houston (IAH), and Dallas (DFW).