Play in the Sea and Sand on the Maldives and in Dubai
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare on Emirates Airlines from (multiple airports)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Dallas (DFW)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Round-trip air and boat transfer from the airport to resort in the Maldives
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels for 5-Night Maldives Vacation (5 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 5 nights of accommodations in a superior beach bungalow at Paradise Island Resort & Spa in North Male, Maldives
- Daily breakfast
- Daily dinner
Hotels for 7-night Dubai & Maldives Vacation (5 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 2 nights of accommodations in a standard room at Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport in Dubai
5 nights of accommodations in a superior beach bungalow at Paradise Island Resort & Spa in North Male, Maldives
- Daily breakfast in Dubai and Maldives
- Daily dinner in Maldives
Ideas for Your Vacation
Fly to Dubai, where many of the world’s most spectacular modern marvels are. There, you’ll transfer directly to your flight to Male. Should you choose the 10-day option, you’ll have two days free to see Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper, or take the optional tour. Afterward, you’ll head to the Maldives, a collection of islands in the Indian Ocean, for three nights at a luxury hotel along the coast, where you can enjoy the sun on white-sand beaches.
- Bird’s-eye view: The 124th-floor observation deck at Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, has amazing vistas of the city.
- Shop till you drop at The Dubai Mall, which fills nearly 4 million square feet with 1,200 shops and an amusement park.
- World-renowned beaches: The Maldives’ beaches were rated second in the world in National Geographic’s list of the top 10 beaches.
- Drink up, but keep in mind that the bars and restaurants across the Maldives are alcohol-free. Since alcoholic drinks are only available on resort islands, guests should be careful not to take alcohol away from the island or bring it with them into the country.
Call Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; each traveler (including kids) must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Dubai city tour on day 3 (10-day option only; $35/person)