10 or 11-Day Dubai and Singapore Vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Round-trip shared airport transfers in Singapore
- Flight from Dubai to Singapore
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Village Hotel Albert Court or similar in Singapore
- 5 nights of accommodations at Hampton by Hilton or similar in Dubai
- Daily buffet breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
From the high-end shopping malls, glamorous nightclubs, and luxury hotels of the glitzy Middle Eastern metropolis of Dubai to the architecturally stunning skyline of Singapore, you’ll see two different destinations on this 10- or 11-day vacation from Pacific Holidays. Explore the cities on your own, or take your pick of several optional tours for an in-depth look at the city (additional fees apply).
- Bird’s-eye view: The 124th-floor observation deck at Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, has amazing vistas of the city.
- Take the train: You can easily explore Dubai via the subway system, which runs parallel to the waterfront from the airport to the southern edge of the city.
- Shop till you drop at The Dubai Mall, which fills nearly 4 million square feet with 1,200 shops and an amusement park.
- Dubai’s oldest building: Explore the cannons and battlements of the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787, and visit the Dubai Museum inside.
- Spend a beach day on the golden sands of Al Mumzar or Jumeirah Beach Park.
- Amazing aquarium: Inspired by the mythical lost city of Atlantis, the Lost Chambers Aquarium houses 65,000 aquatic creatures—including seahorses, eel, and sharks—some of which you can interact with at the touch-tank exhibits.
- View from the top: The views from Marina Bay Sands’ infinity pool are impossible to match.
- Merlion: Singapore’s legendary 6-foot fountain bears the body of a scaled fish and the head of a lion that spouts streams of water.
- Gardens by the Bay: Climb inside an indoor waterfall that pours over tropical foliage and wander through a flower dome filled with rare orchids.
Call Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; each traveler (including kids) must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Dubai City Tour ($35/person)
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with lunch ($99/person)
- Ferrari World Tour and Abu Dhabi City Tour ($129/person)
Warner Brother Tour and Abu Dhabi City Tour ($129/person)
Burj Khalifa At the Top - normal tickets ($67/person)
- Ski Dubai Polar Pass ($89/person)
- Dubai Under Water Zoo and Aquarium ($44/person)
- Aquaventure Water Park ($107/person)
- Aquaventure and Lost Chamber ($127/person)
- IMG World of Adventures ($93/person)
Bollywood Park at DPR ($73/person)
- Motion Gate at DPR ($113/person)
- Lego Land Park at DPR ($113/person)
- Lego Land Water Park at DPR ($113/person)
- La Perle Show (Bronza ticket) ($167/person)
Dubai Frame Tour ($47/person)
- Half Day City Tour of Singapore ($49/person, minimum 2 people)
- Breakfast at the ZOO ($75/person, minimum 2 people)
- Night Safari Tour (SIC) in Singapore ($69/person, minimum 2 people)
- Singapore Bar Hopping with Local Guide ($125/person, minimum 2 people)