8-Day Dubai Vacation with Abu Dhabi Excursion and Optional Visit to Oman
Included in this tour package:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Houston (IAH), or Washington DC (IAD) via Emirates Airlines
- Six nights at the 4-star Avari Dubai Hotel
- All transfers from city to city
- Tours of Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Sightseeing per itinerary
- Six breakfasts
- English-speaking guide
- Optional: Evening desert tour with dinner and Arab dance performance ($75 per person)
- Optional 2-day extension in Oman with a two-night stay at the Tulip Inn Muscat ($440 per person)
We’ve listed some trip highlights below. You can check out a full, day-by-day itinerary here.
An emirate overlooking the Persian Sea, Dubai is known for its over-the-top structures, from an interior “city” styled after ancient Egypt, to the Dynamic Tower (still in construction) whose floors rotate independently on their own axes to its indoor ski resort. It’s also home to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building at more than 2,700 ft. During a tour of Dubai, you’ll visit the Dubai Museum, and get a chance to shop for jewels and spices in the open-air marketplaces, called souks. An optional “dune-bashing” excursion into the dessert ($75 per person) includes a camelback ride and a traditional Arab dinner complete with belly dancers.
Accommodations: 4-star Avari Dubai Hotel, located near the world-renowned Deira Clocktower roundabout; features two nightclubs and three dining options.
On Day 4, you’ll travel to Abu Dhabi for the afternoon, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Visit the city’s Heritage Village, an open-air museum that recreates the country’s pre-oil days with displays including a goats’ hair tent and a primitive irrigation system. At the Dhow yard and Batinah Harbour, you can see the country’s traditional wooden boats being made—many of which are used to transport guests down the Dubai Creek.
Oman (Optional Extension)
Although not included in this Getaway, you can extend your trip with an optional two-day extension to Muscat, the capital city of Oman, located at the mouth of the Persian Gulf. Those choosing this option will take a four-wheel-drive safari that culminates in a visit to Jabal Akhdar, a remote town in the Al Hajjar Mountains dotted with colorful fruit orchards.
Accommodations: Tulip Inn Muscat, a contemporary hotel situated across from the ministries.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
You need to contact Pacific Holidays for add-on fare from your airport ($2,299 from LAX, SEA, SFO).
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
You can extend it as long as there are flights available operating on the day you picked.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
All travel dates listed on Groupon are available. For any other dates contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
As long as you redeem in the time indicated on this offer the travel dates are available.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Contact Pacific Holidays directly for child fare (1-800-355-8025) email@example.com.