Visit Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
During this 8-day tour from Pacific Holidays, you’ll have the chance to relax on white-sand beaches and explore the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos Islands. You’ll have the opportunity to take a yacht cruise across the islands, snorkel with sea lions, and see the giant tortoises in their natural habitat. You’ll also visit Guayaquil, Ecuador’s largest city and a major cultural hub along the Guayas River. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- New York (JFK)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Round-trip airport transfers in Guayaquil and Baltra
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Isla Azul or similar in Santa Cruz, Galapagos Islands
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Guayaquil or similar in Guayaquil (FLL departures); or Hotel Fuente de Piedra or similar Quito (JFK departures)
- Daily breakfast
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Day 3, 4 and 5
- yacht tour to a nearby island ($220/person)
- visit to the Highlands and Charles Darwin Station, where you can see giant tortoises in their natural habitat ($115/person)
- go snorkeling with sea lions in Loberia during the Bay Tour ($80/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Arrival to Equador and free afternoon
- Day 2 :Transfer to Galapagos
- Day 3, 4, 5: Discover Galapagos on your own or with optional tours
- Day 6 Morning transfer to Equador; free afternoon
- Day 7 Discover more Equador with optional tour; in the evening transfer to the airport
- Day 8 Overnight flight to the U.S.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Pacific Holidays contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/3/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $699 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Extensions are subject to availability.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? View the departure dates listed in the deal options above. If there are multiple dates listed in a deal option, call Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Pacific Holidays to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible to reserve your spot and avoid this issue. If Pacific Holidays is unable to book your trip for the dates included in the option, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Yes, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Pacific Holidays at the time of reservation.