Fiji Vacation with Yasawa Island Cruise
Spend 6 days snorkeling, swimming and relaxing on the white-sand beaches of Fiji during this vacation from Pacific Holidays. You’ll spend two nights in Nadi, Fiji, then head out on a 4-day cruise through Fiji’s Mamanuca and southern Yasawa islands. Aboard the MV Reef Endeavor, you’ll cruise during the night, and spend each morning and afternoon at a different island location. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare on Fiji Airways from Los Angeles (LAX) to Nadi
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 2-night stay at Raffles Gateway Hotel in Nadi, Fiji
- 3-night Captain Cook Southern Yasawa Islands cruise in a Stateroom
- Transfers between airport and Nadi hotel
- One-way transfer from Port Denarau to Nadi hotel or airport
- Fijian Value Added Tax (VAT) and Hotel Turnover Tax (HTT)
The cruise includes:
- All meals
- 24-hour self-service tea and coffee bar
- Accommodation on board the MV Reef Endeavour
- Daily island stopovers and water activities
- Guided island, village, and school tours
- Snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Use of snorkeling equipment and mini gym
- Tropical island lovo feast and kava ceremony
- Group child-minding services during meal times (ages 5–10 years old)
Days 1–3: Arrive Fiji and Nadi
You’ll cross the International Date Line on your 12-hour flight to Fiji, which means you won’t arrive in Nadi until the morning of day 3. There, you’ll get an evening to relax and spend the night at the Raffles Gateway Hotel.
Day 4: Denarau, Tivua Island, & Nuku-i-Mana
In the morning, you’ll make your way to Viti Levu’s west coast to board the MV Reef Endeavor. Your first stop will be the Mamanuca Islands. You’ll overlook the Pacific’s clear waters while enjoying lunch onboard. Once docked, you’re free to jump in for some swimming or snorkeling. When the sun sets, it’s back to the ship for a delicious dinner.
Day 5–6: Monuriki, Sacred Islands, & Waya Islands
After a restful night aboard the ship, you’ll head out to the island made famous by Tom Hanks and a volleyball. Monuriki—in addition to being the filming location for Cast Away—is a perfect spot for afternoon kayaking. Snorkeling sites can be found at Monu Bay. In the evening, you’ll enjoy a performance from a village choir.
On Day 6, you’ll visit the Sacred Islands, which are thought to be the landing site of the first Fijians. In honor of this special place, the crew will perform a gift-giving ceremony. You can then spend the day in a glass-bottom boat admiring the coral reefs before heading to Waya Island, where a short trek up a volcano leads to spectacular panoramic views.
With 57% of the population made up of native Fijians, Fiji holds on to its culture, and welcomes guests to visit and experience it for themselves. Tradition can be found in everything from sport, to cuisine, and in the daily lives of the people. Some of the main attractions include Fijian dance, music, and arts, as well as the traditional drink known as Kava; a must try for all new visitors.
Day 7–8: Nadi and Depart Fiji
On your final day at sea, you’ll dig in to a hearty breakfast and make your way back to Nadi. Return to the Ruffles Gateway Hotel and spend you last day in Fiji any way you choose, from lounging on the beach to signing up for an optional excursion. On day 8, you’ll return to LA.
Accommodation at Raffles Gateway Hotel can be either before/after or split around your cruise.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may request to extend your trip in Fiji for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Extensions are subject to hotel and air availability.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? View the departure dates listed in the deal options above.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Pacific Holidays to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible to reserve your spot and avoid this issue. If Pacific Holidays is unable to book your trip for the dates included in the option, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Yes, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Pacific Holidays at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price shown for one or two people? Prices shown are per person, based on double occupancy. This means that the price is for one person, based on two people sharing the room.