7- or 10-Day Vacation in Bali, Indonesia with Airfare and Hotels Included
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York (JFK)
- Transfer service from airport to hotel
- Transfers between hotels on the 8-night Jimbaran & Ubud Package
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Legian Package Hotels (6 nights + 1- or 2-night overnight flight, depending on departure city)
- 6 nights of accommodations at Swiss-Belinn in Legian
Jimbaran & Ubud Package Hotels (8 nights + 1- or 2-night overnight flight, depending on departure city)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ubud Wana Resort in Ubud
- 5 nights of accommodations at Jimbaran Bay Beach Resort & Spa in Jimbaran
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Art & Nature tour during transfer to Ubud (Jimbaran & Ubud package only)
- Batuan Temple, Ubud Royal Palace and Tegenungan Waterfall (Jimbaran & Ubud package only)
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this vacation to the island of Bali in Indonesia guests will travel the mountainous region, stopping in small villages home to temples, night markets, and gorgeous beaches. In Jimbaran, guests will find seaside seafood eateries, in Ubud they’ll walk among ancient holy sites like the Elephant Caves, and in Legian they’ll be close to a calm, inviting beach for relaxation.
- After dark: Check out one of Bali’s night markets, where you can fill up on savory street food and find souvenirs for friends back home.
- Batubalan village: Watch artisans dye intricate designs onto batik fabric. The vibrantly hued patterns adorn traditional Balinese dresses and skirts, which you can buy at many open-air markets.
- Explore Ubud: The town’s terraced rice fields look like green carpeted steps set on the hilly terrain. Take in the scenery, or stop by a local warung (eatery) to sample babi guling, roasted suckling pig served atop a bed of rice.
- Lovina Beach: Dig your toes into the warm black sand of this 7-mile-long beach, which was formed by volcanic sediment.
Call Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; each traveler (including kids) must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Scenic Trip to Lake and Mount Batur (8 hours, including lunch), $99 per person
- Scenic Trip to Baratan Lake and Waterfall (8 hours, including lunch), $99 per person
- Visit Hindu Temple at Uluwatu with Fire Dance Performance and Dinner, $79 per person