What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Pacific Holidays no later than 12/17/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: $1,395
- Additional taxes & fees: $3 per person per day city tax for all hotels not included. $18 resort fee per room per night at Hilton Tahiti not included and to be paid directly at the hotel.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: EDITORIAL
- Currency: EDITORIAL
Compelling Overview of the Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Seattle (SEA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Round-trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea (Tahiti & Moorea package only)
- Round-trip transfers from airport to hotel, pier (Tahiti & Moorea package only)
- Round-trip air from Tahiti to Bora Bora on Air Tahiti (Tahiti & Bora Bora package only)
- Round-trip airport transfers to hotels (Tahiti & Bora Bora package only)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels for Tahiti & Moorea (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hilton Tahiti in Tahiti
- 3 nights of accommodations in a luxury garden bungalow at Sofitel Moorea in Moorea
- Daily breakfast
Hotels for Tahiti & Bora Bora (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at InterContinental Tahiti Resort in Tahiti
- 4 nights of accommodations in an oceanview room at Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in Bora Bora
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Each island in French Polynesia has its own unique character and topography. Bora Bora is surrounded by a barrier reef filled with aquatic creatures, while Tahiti is a textbook picture of paradise, with its soft beaches, turquoise lagoons, and volcanic peaks.
- Plage Lafayette: This beach is unique for its sparkling black sand; it’s protected on the eastern side by steep cliffs.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Take a tour of the oldest Catholic church in Tahiti—one of the few remaining examples of the island’s early colonial architecture—to see Gothic-style vaulted ceilings and detailed sculptures.
- Enjoy the undersea view: Go snorkeling or scuba diving to spot sea turtles, hammerhead sharks, and baby whales.
- Mo'orea: Named one of the top 10 most beautiful islands in the world by Condé Nast Traveler readers in 2015, this little spot is only 10 miles from Papeete—perfect for a day trip.
- Scuba sites at Bora Bora’s Anau and Tapu reefs draw divers for their year-round populations of lemon sharks and manta rays.
Call Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; each traveler (including kids) must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-Day Tahiti Circle Island Tour ($75 per person)
- Half-Day Moorea 4x4 Island Adventure ($75 per person)
- Six-Hour Moorea-Lagoon Tour with Motu Picnic ($99 per person)
- Promotional value expires Dec 17, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/17/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 land cancellation fee applies if canceled 90 days or more, not refundable if canceled 89 days or less
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Optional travel insurance is highly recommended
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Pacific Holidays at (800) 355-8025 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in French Polynesia's site here
- Additional fee to travel solo: $1,395
- $3 per person per day city tax for all hotels not included
- $18 resort fee per room per night at Hilton Tahiti not included and to be paid directly at the hotel.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings