Top Reasons to Stay at Patricia Grand Resort Hotel
- The hotel is within a 10-minute drive of top Myrtle Beach attractions, including Broadway at the Beach, a popular outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment district with amusement parks, carousels, and live music shows.
- All rooms have private balconies with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- The hotel has two full-size pools—an indoor pool and an outdoor, oceanfront pool—as well as an indoor lazy river and hot tub.
- Grand Central Station, the hotel’s onsite restaurant, serves broiled scallops, shrimp, and choice steaks in a dining room with sweeping ocean views.
- Guests get a 15% discount on facials, aromatherapy massages, and other spa treatments at Awakening Spa, located a few blocks away.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina's Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk's hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of more than 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.