Top Reasons to Visit Phoenix Marriott Mesa
- The AAA Three Diamond hotel is less than a mile from downtown Mesa, about 12 miles from Old Town Scottsdale, and 20 miles east of Phoenix. It’s also close to the new Mesa Riverview Market and within walking distance of the Arizona Mormon temple and the Arizona Museum of Natural History.
- There’s a coffee bar and lounge in the lobby, the Centennial Java Lobby Bar, which serves Starbucks espresso drinks, cocktails, and light meals and snacks.
- You can use your dining credit at the onsite restaurant, Café Azul, which serves southwestern and American fare in a sunny dining room overlooking the hotel’s elegant courtyard and fountain.
- Arizona has year-round sunshine; you can relax by the outdoor heated pool or hot tub.
- Guest rooms have panoramic views of the Superstition Mountains and are decorated in warm earth tones.
Mesa, Arizona: Outdoor Recreation and Culture in the Valley of the Sun
Like its neighbors Scottsdale and Tempe, Mesa belongs to the greater Phoenix metropolitan area, often referred to as the Valley of the Sun. There’s no shortage of things to do within a 30-mile radius of the hotel. You can hike amid the towering saguaros on the McDowell Sonoran Preserve trails, or peruse the boutiques and art galleries of Old Town Scottsdale.
In downtown Mesa, it’s worth it to stop in the Arizona Museum of Natural History to learn about southwest history dating back 4.5 billion years. You can see dinosaur fossils, pan for gold in the History Courtyard, and appreciate the fence that separates you and the museum’s resident Gila monster.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.