Top Reasons to Visit Portofino Island Resort
- This Mediterranean-style resort is adjacent to the Gulf Islands National Seashore, an 8-mile stretch of white-sand beaches between the Gulf of Mexico and the Santa Rosa Bay.
- Converted from luxury condos, the two- and three-bedroom sky homes feature gourmet kitchens and private balconies with views of the gulf or bay.
- Guests can rent kayaks, paddleboards, and surfboards at Adventure Beach or explore the coast on waterfront biking trails.
- There are seven outdoor swimming pools on the 28-acre estate, including private pools at each of the resort's five towers and a centrally located infinity pool, as well as an indoor Olympic-style heated pool.
- You can dine on delicious local seafood at the upscale Terracotta restaurant or pick up ingredients for a home-cooked meal at The Market.
- The resort offers a complimentary water shuttle to the Portofino Boardwalk, home to clothing boutiques, wine bars, and an amphitheater. A tram delivers guests to Tiger Point, a 36-hole golf course set against the backdrop of the Santa Rosa Sound.
- Located in the 40,000-square-foot Lifestyle Center, Spa Portofino offers treatments such as organic body wraps, anti-aging facials, and massages.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.