All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 10, 2018
· Reviewed January 24, 2018
· Reviewed January 20, 2018
What You'll Get
Hotels have amenities you might not have at home, such as high-thread-count sheets and hot tubs full of strangers. Perk up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $250 for a two-night stay for two Monday–Thursday (up to a $503 value) including: - $20 voucher for Java Joe’s coffee shop - $20 voucher for East of Chicago Pizza - One bottle of kosher sparkling apple or grape juice, four candles around the Jacuzzi area, silk rose petals on the bed, and a basket of snacks, cheese, and bread (a $65 value)
* $350 for a two-night stay for two Friday–Saturday (up to a $650 value) including: - $20 voucher for Java Joe's coffee shop - $20 voucher for East of Chicago Pizza - One bottle of kosher sparkling apple or grape juice, four candles around the Jacuzzi area, silk rose petals on the bed, and a basket of snacks, cheese, and bread (a $65 value) - Continental breakfast with hot waffles on Saturday morning and a continental breakfast basket on Sunday (a $30 value)
The Friday–Saturday option is valid for [cottages](http://gr.pn/RRdIAJ) 1–4, and the Monday-Thursday option is valid for cottages 1–6. The vouchers are valid for the duration of the stay.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Travel must be completed by 5/23/2013. Must book by 4/22/13. Monday-Thursday option: Limit 2/person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2/visit. Friday-Saturday option: Limit 1/person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1/visit. Two week cancellation notice required or fee up to price of Groupon may apply. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at booking/check-in. Name on Groupon must match ID. Extra $15/person above 2 guests. Not valid for previous reservations. Not valid with reward points. Not valid 2/15/13-2/16/13 or 5/31/13-6/1/13. 12.5% tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Premier Carriage House Cottages
Listed among the Best of the Midwest by Midwest Living, and a Feature of the Month on Ohio Amish Country Experiences, Premier Carriage House Cottages lie in the heart of Ohio’s Amish country. Each dwelling has its own unique architectural design and is equipped with modern creature comforts such as flat-screen TVs, two-person Jacuzzi tubs, and back porches with electric grills. Large stone fireplaces, overstuffed chairs, and fully equipped kitchens create a homey ambiance.
Rolling green hills and farmland surround the property. From the porch, you can watch horses and buggies trundle past. The atmosphere is relaxing, but shopping, dining, and local wineries are available nearby.