Property at a Glance: Quinta Maria Cortez
The adults-only Quinta Maria Cortez bed and breakfast is all about the beach: each of the available rooms overlooks the soft sand and Pacific waves crashing against striking rock formations. Enjoy the weather while working on your tan or watching the sunset from your suite’s private terrace or balcony.
- Free breakfast is made to order and served Monday–Saturday in the hotel’s oceanfront, palapa-covered dining room.
- Go for a dip in the pool.
- Oceanfront suites feature classic and antique Mexican furniture, along with kitchenettes, original artwork, purified water, and coffeemakers.
- Go snorkeling, ziplining, and boating on adventure tours arranged by the staff.
- Notable accolades: This hotel was awarded a 2015 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice award for its remarkably high reviews.
- Eat, drink, and party in downtown Puerto Vallarta, located just minutes north of the property.
- For a view of the property click here.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs and bouncy castles. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) is about 30 minutes from the property. A cab costs about US$25.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $50 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger are not allowed.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 801-263-9500.