10-Day Tour of China
Millennia of history and the glitz of modern life live side by side in China, and on this tour, you can see it all. You’ll visit ancient relics and UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Great Wall, West Lake, and the Lingshan Grand Buddha. In the same trip—and sometimes even on the same day—you’ll also come face-to-face with present-day China’s glittering skyscrapers and vibrant shopping scene. This vacation from Rewards Travel China includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Chicago (ORD)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Denver (DEN)
- Portland (PDX)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- New York City
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Round-trip domestic flights from Beijing to Shanghai
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at CNCC Grand Hotel or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Royal International Hotel Shanghai or similar in Shanghai
- 1 night of accommodations at Ramada Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Merchant Marco Garden Hotel Hangzhou or similar in Hangzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Deacon House or similar in Wuxi
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals; 8 breakfasts and 5 lunches
- All tours and admissions per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Visit the No. 1 Tea Plantation and sample its signature Dragon Well green tea.
- See the Lingshan Grand Buddha, one of the largest statues of its kind in China, and listen to a musical fountain that represents the story of the Buddha.
- Visit the Great Wall of China, Beijing 2008 Olympic Center, West Lake, and Shanghai Museum.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- See the Forbidden City, the famous walled royal compound, and enjoy lunch on the premises ($65 per person).
- Attend a banquet to dine on Peking duck ($35 per person).
- See “The Golden Mask Dynasty,” an opulent, dramatic musical ($50 per person).
- Tour the Temple of Heaven, which dates to the Ming and Qing dynasties, take a rickshaw ride, and eat Beijing Zhajiangmian (“fried sauce noodles”) for lunch ($79 per person).
- Cruise the ancient canals of Suzhou ($30 per person).
- See “The Romantic Show of Song Cheng,” lauded as one of the most-performed shows in the world for having entertained more than 60 million people ($65 per person).
- Take a boat ride on West Lake ($35 per person).
- Go on a night cruise on the Hungpu River to see Shanghai at night ($50 per person).
- See “ERA: The Intersection of Time,” a Chinese acrobatic show ($60 per person).
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Travel to Beijing.
- Day 2: A tour representative will guide you from the airport to your hotel. Then you can spend the rest of the day exploring Beijing at your leisure.
- Day 3: Free time to sightsee in Beijing.
- Day 4: Climb part of the Great Wall of China, tour the Beijing 2008 Olympic Center, and see artistry at work in a jade exhibition and cloisonné factory.
- Day 5: Day at leisure in Beijing before a flight to Shanghai in the late evening. Your flight is immediately followed by a drive to Suzhou.
- Day 6: Explore the Venice-like canals in Suzhou and see the Lingshan Grand Buddha statue in Wuxi.
- Day 7: Tour Lake Taihu and visit a freshwater pearl farm, then spend leisure time in Hangzhou.
- Day 8: Admire West Lake, whose surrounding landscape is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit a tea plantation. After that, travel back to Shanghai.
- Day 9: Visit the Shanghai Museum, see an emerald exhibition, and shop at the City God Temple Bazaar.
- Day 10: after breakfast in Shanghai, depart for the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Rewards Travel China contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/14/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $380 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Please contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886 for more information.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Rewards Travel China for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed here on the website
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Rewards Travel China to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a Groupon voucher. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Rewards Travel China at the time of reservation.