You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
10-Day Guided Tour of China with Air
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- New York (JFK)
- Portland (PDX)
- Boston (BOS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Newark (EWR)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Intra-tour flight or train transfer between Beijing and Shanghai
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Beijing National Convention Center Grand Hotel or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence or similar in Shanghai
- 1 night of accommodations at Holiday Inn Suzhou Taihulake or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Kingtown Hotel or similar in Wuxi
- 1 night of accommodations at Merchant Marco Garden Hotel Hangzhou or similar in Hangzhou
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals; 8 breakfasts and 5 lunches
- All tours and admissions as per Itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Millennia of history and the glitz of modern life exist side by side in China, and on this tour, you can see it all. You’ll visit ancient relics and UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Great Wall of China and West Lake. In the same trip, you’ll also see present-day China’s glittering skyscrapers and vibrant shopping scene.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Beijing, China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 3: Consider taking an optional tour on this free day in the city.
- Day 4: Climb part of the Great Wall of China and tour the Beijing 2008 Olympic Center.
- Day 5: After a free day in Beijing, you’ll fly to Shanghai and take a bus to Suzhou.
- Day 6: Tour the Lingering Garden and a silk factory before heading to Wuxi and visiting the Lingshan Grand Buddha.
- Day 7: Visit Lake Lihu and travel to Hangzhou.
- Day 8: Stop by West Lake and a tea plantation before driving to Shanghai.
- Day 9: Tour the Shanghai Museum and visit the City God Temple Bazaar.
- Day 10: Fly back to the United States.
Call Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers must be 18 years or older and purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Forbidden City with lunch on day 3 ($65/person)
- Peking duck banquet on day 3 ($35/person)
- “The Golden Mask Dynasty” show on day 4 ($50/person)
- Beijing day tour on day 5 ($79/person)
- Canal cruise on day 6 ($30/person)
- “The Romantic Show of Songcheng” on day 7 ($65/person)
- West Lake boat ride on day 8 ($35/person)
- Huangpu River night cruise on day 8 ($50/person)
- “ERA The Intersection of Time” acrobatic show on day 9 ($60/person)