What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $380 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: $100 service fee per person not included, paid at time of booking. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Chinese visa fee not included; contact Rewards Travel China for help with applying for and obtaining a visa.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Mandarin
- Currency: Chinese yuan
- One voucher per person
Rewards Travel China: 4,500+ of our travelers served since 2012.
10-Day Tour of China
Millennia of history and the glitz of modern life live side by side in China, and on this tour, you can see it all. You’ll visit ancient relics and UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Great Wall, West Lake, and the Lingshan Grand Buddha. In the same trip—and sometimes even on the same day—you’ll also come face-to-face with present-day China’s glittering skyscrapers and vibrant shopping scene. This vacation from Rewards Travel China includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Denver (DEN)
- Portland (PDX)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- New York City
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Washington, DC (DCA or IAD)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Round-trip domestic flights from Beijing to Shanghai
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at CNCC Grand Hotel or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Royal International Hotel Shanghai or similar in Shanghai
- 1 night of accommodations at Ramada Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Merchant Marco Garden Hotel Hangzhou or similar in Hangzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Deacon House or similar in Wuxi
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals; 8 breakfasts and 5 lunches
- All tours and admissions per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- See the Forbidden City, the famous walled royal compound, and enjoy lunch on the premises on day 3 ($65 per person).
- Attend a banquet to dine on Peking duck on day 3 ($35 per person).
- See “The Golden Mask Dynasty,” an opulent, dramatic musical on day 4 ($50 per person).
- Tour the Temple of Heaven, which dates to the Ming and Qing dynasties, take a rickshaw ride and eat Beijing Zhajiangmian (“fried sauce noodles”) for lunch on day 5 ($79 per person).
- Cruise the ancient canals of Suzhou on day 6 ($30 per person).
- See “The Romantic Show of Song Cheng,” lauded as one of the most-performed shows in the world for having entertained more than 60 million people on day 7 ($65 per person).
- Take a boat ride on West Lake on day 8 ($35 per person).
- Go on a night cruise on the Huangpu River to see Shanghai at night on day 8 ($50 per person).
- See “ERA: The Intersection of Time,” a Chinese acrobatic show on day 9 ($60 per person).
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Travel to Beijing.
- Day 2: A tour representative will guide you from the airport to your hotel. Then you can spend the rest of the day exploring Beijing at your leisure.
- Day 3: Free time to sightsee in Beijing.
- Day 4: Climb part of the Great Wall of China, tour the Beijing 2008 Olympic Center, and see artistry at work in a jade exhibition and cloisonné factory.
- Day 5: Day at leisure in Beijing before a flight to Shanghai in the late evening. Your flight is immediately followed by a drive to Suzhou.
- Day 6: Explore the Venice-like canals in Suzhou and see the Lingshan Grand Buddha statue in Wuxi.
- Day 7: Tour Lake Taihu and visit a freshwater pearl farm, then spend leisure time in Hangzhou.
- Day 8: Admire West Lake, whose surrounding landscape is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit a tea plantation. After that, travel back to Shanghai.
- Day 9: Visit the Shanghai Museum, see an emerald exhibition, and shop at the City God Temple Bazaar.
- Day 10: After breakfast in Shanghai, depart for the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Vouchers section of your account and select View Voucher for Rewards Travel China contact and redemption instructions. Book by 8/25/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $380 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Please contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886 for more information.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Rewards Travel China for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed here on the website
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher. We suggest calling Rewards Travel China to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Rewards Travel China at the time of reservation.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 8/25/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Rewards Travel China at (877) 618-3886 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- Chinese visa fee not included; contact Rewards Travel China for help with applying for and obtaining a visa
- $100 service fee per person not included, paid at time of booking
- $380 fee to travel solo
- Final sale: once reservation is made, it is non-refundable and non-changeable
- We strongly recommend our clients to purchase insurance protecting your travel investment
- Please ask your account manager for a quote.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.