What You Get
Stay for two in a cottage with a hot tub
- Option 1: $115 for a 1-night stay (up to a $165 value)
- Option 2: $189 for a 2-night stay (up to a $330 value)
- Option 3: $275 for a 3-night stay (up to a $495 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 4/3/15
Travel by: 5/15/15
- Blackout dates: Not valid for travel 2/13–2/15, 4/3–4/5, or 5/8–5/10/15.
- Cancellation policy and fees: 7-day cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 10.5% not included
Resort at a Glance: Robin Hood Village Resort
Robin Hood Village Resort was designed by Don Beckman, who also created the sets for the 1938 Hollywood classic The Adventures of Robin Hood. Unsurprisingly, the secluded resort looks like it was pulled from a storybook, with quaint cottages surrounded by towering evergreens. If you want to check out the surrounding scenery, Olympic National Park is just a short drive from the resort, with stunning views along the way.
- Private hot tubs are located outside the cottages included with this Getaway.
- Farm-to-table fare fills the menu at Robin Hood Restaurant & Pub, which serves local beef, lemon-drop prawns, and fish and chips with Pacific cod.
- Hang out around a campfire on the shores of Hood Canal or alongside the creek.
- Enjoy live music in Union, the surrounding small town.
- Enjoy free couples kayaking and the new Oyster Tent on the Water.
Union, Washington: Sea Kayaking and Oyster Fishing on Puget Sound
Forbes ranks the small town of Union among America’s prettiest, and it’s not hard to see why. The town occupies a postcard-worthy spot on the Olympic Peninsula, with Hood Canal and Puget Sound to the northeast. To the northwest, a long stretch of evergreen-covered hills leads to the Olympic Mountains and Olympic National Park.
It’s a landscape most visitors will want to explore via hiking wooded trails or kayaking the Hood Canal, or fishing for crab and oyster in Puget Sound. In the winter, snow blankets the hillsides and tourists come to watch herons perched on the docks in town.
Union has a quiet, homey vibe that reflects its humble roots as a logging village and artist colony. The streets are lined with galleries and mom-and-pop restaurants; you can snag fresh produce from local farmers at one of the roadside markets.
Cottages with Hot Tub
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $20 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Onsite restaurant and pub
- Live music
- Campfire pits
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2015. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 4/3/15 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 5/15/15
- Not valid 4/3–4/5 or 5/8–5/10
- Not valid for travel 2/13–2/15, 4/3–4/5, or 5/8–5/10/15
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Voucher is good for hot tub cottages 1, 2, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, or non hot tub cottages 5, 6, and 10
- Upgrade to a cottage that sleeps 4-6 (hot tub cottages 3 or 8) for additional $30 per night paid at check in
- Upgrade to the group house sleeps 8 for additional $140 per night (2 night min) paid at check in (hot tub/sauna cottage 4)
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- 10.5% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Robin Hood Village Resort
- Nearest airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA; 72 miles)
- Distance from Seattle: about 75 miles