Trendy Four-Star Boutique Hotel with Ocean Views
At San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel in Puerto Rico, the decor mimics the Atlantic Ocean with a cool mix of blue tones interweaved with brilliant shades of white. The facility features massage and spa services, watersports, tours, concierge services, and more. Such details earned the 4-star hotel recognition from TripAdvisor as one of the Caribbean’s top five trendiest hotels. Further solidifying the hotel’s fashionable reputation, Mariah Carey, Benicio del Toro, Tommy Hilfiger, and other celebrities have all paid a visit to Mist, the resort’s rooftop lounge, which overlooks Isla Verde Beach.
The mood is relaxed in the accommodations area, where you can hear the sound of the ocean surf as it’s piped into the corridors that lead to guest rooms. From oceanfront rooms, you can get a nice view of the Atlantic.
The hotel is located along Isla Verde Beach, an idyllic stretch of Atlantic coastline where you can enjoy fruit kebabs. San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel’s staff prides itself on pampering guests—you can order food and have it delivered right to your chair on the beach.
For a more formal sit-down meal, head to ZEST, located in the hotel lobby. Here, culture and local flavors mix with a relaxed atmosphere to celebrate Puerto Rican cuisine. Created by award-winning Chef Raúl Correa, ZEST serves a globally-inspired, casual menu influenced by iconic local dishes and using hand-picked ingredients from the surrounding farming community. A warm, vibrant décor combining the elements—earth, wind, fire, and water— complemented with a permanent collection by the Puerto Rican artist Lex Tirado, creates a sociable ambiance where you can enjoy delicious culinary delights and a creative selection of well-crafted cocktails and wines. Later, feel free to head up to Mist, where DJs spin lounge music with a Latin vibe.
San Juan, Puerto Rico: Cosmopolitan City with Rich Spanish Heritage and Excellent Surfing and Fishing
Located along the northeastern coast of Puerto Rico, San Juan is a city of superlatives: it’s the largest city on the island, it’s one of the oldest colonial cities on US territory, and it operates one of the busiest seaports in the world. And though San Juan is certainly modern, it also preserves quite a bit of its Spanish heritage. At the mouth of San Juan Bay, you’ll find the blue-cobblestone streets of Old San Juan lined with museums, churches, and military forts dating back to the 16th century. The San Juan National Historic Site features well-preserved buildings such as Castillo San Felipe del Morro, a castle-like fortress built to defend the city from seaborne enemies.
Strong waves and constant winds keep windsurfers and kiteboarders busy in San Juan, and sailboats ring the marinas year-round. But the island might be best known for its deep-sea fishing. Numerous charter boats can take you out to fish for tarpon, blue marlin, and mahi-mahi.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU) is approximately 3 miles or 10 minutes from the property
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. One additional occupant 13 years or older may be added for an additional $30 per night or one kid 12 or younger stays free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 888-265-6699.