Hotel at a Glance: Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
At this all-inclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas, a string of palm-lined swimming pools and jacuzzis leads from the hotel to the beach, where grass-roof palapas look out onto the Sea of Cortez. As a guest, you’ll have exclusive access to these sun-kissed lounging spots and the attentive waiter service and group activities that come with them. The all-inclusive package covers all meals and alcoholic beverages, leaving you free to eat and drink to your heart’s content.
- Ocean-view junior suites feature balconies overlooking the beach, with partial or full views of the Pacific.
- All-inclusive dining options: Don Diego’s international buffet, Mexican fare at Agave, and gourmet desserts at Cupcake Cafe
- Hit the beach: Watersports including surfing and scuba diving are available for additional fees.
- Onsite spa: Carved into natural rock, the facility offers soothing treatments such as shiatsu massage and after-sun facials.
- Have an adventure: The concierge can help you set up snorkeling, boating, and parasailing excursions.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant temperatures all year round. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilies topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 32 miles (51 km) from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. A maximum of three adults (13 or older) and two kids (12 or younger) or two adults and three kids may stay in a junior suite ocean view. $125 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $75 per night for each additional guest 12 or younger (all-inclusive)
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Dinner reservations for the onsite restaurants are not required, and dress codes vary by the restaraunt. For more information about your dining options, please click here.