You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Sandy Haven Resort
Sandy Haven Resort is an elegant boutique hotel committed to providing an authentic Jamaican experience—something that’s evident everywhere from its traditional island cuisine to its colorful guest rooms. The 4-star resort occupies a prime location just steps from Negril’s Seven Mile Beach.
- Spacious rooms overlook gardens or the ocean. Some units feature wraparound terraces and polished hardwood floors.
- Lounge in a cabana or grab a seat at the beach bar and sip Appleton Estate rum.
- Have a relaxing massage right on the beach at the onsite holistic spa.
- Fine dining at the onsite restaurant
- Make a splash in the swimming pool, which is shaded by tropical plants.
- Work out in the onsite gym.
- Accolades: The resort received TripArvisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Nearby beaches: Bloody Bay (3.4 miles from the hotel) and Booby Cay (2.9 miles from the hotel)
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white-sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called “the capital of casual,” Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white-sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and transportation can be scheduled directly through the hotel front desk at (800) 583-8365. Round-trip airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of $100 per person.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. Additional occupants are not allowed in rooms with king beds. Please contact property at (800) 583-8365 for additional occupancy details; kids 11 or younger are not allowed.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 800-583-8365.