What You Get
2-night stay for two in a bungalow
- Option 1: $219 for a stay valid for check-in Monday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday–Sunday stays (up to a $534 value)
- Option 2: $329 for a stay valid for check-in Friday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays (up to a $694 value)
Included in all options (per stay):
- Hors d’oeuvre at a local bistro
- Two wine glasses and seven samples of wine at a local wine shop
Policies and Fees
Book by: 12/15/18
Travel by: 2/17/19
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 31-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 6% tax not included.
- Additional fees: $39 daily resort fee per person per stay not included. 15% service fee not included.
Romantic Hideaway Close to Texas Hill Country Vineyards
With its inviting bungalows and Texas Wine Country setting, Serenity Farmhouse Inn & Resort is perfectly suited for a romantic getaway. Each bungalow has an open-air porch where you can relax while keeping an eye out for deer roaming the grounds. Guests will also receive hors d’oeuvre at a local bistro, as well as two wine glasses and seven samples of wine at a local wine shop.
- Made for romance: Bungalows come with romantic lighting and luxurious bedding.
- Indulge in a couples massage infused with aromatic oils or any of the many spa services available on site.
- Wake up to an in-room breakfast featuring fresh fruit and eggs from local farms.
Wimberley, Texas: Artisan Boutiques and Vineyards in Hill Country
Situated in Texas Hill Country between Austin and San Antonio, the village of Wimberley presents a picture of peaceful rusticity where Cypress Creek meets the Blanco River. The latter is a popular spot for kayaking and fishing. A number of farms, ranches, and wineries are scattered across the rolling hills that gave the region its name. The town’s many art galleries and craft boutiques showcase the work of local artisans, and area growers sell their fresh wares at the farmers’ markets.
A picturesque region of rolling hills and valleys covered in bluebonnets in spring, Texas Hill Country has been compared to the landscape of Tuscany by the New York Times. Urbanites often escape here for the weekend to enjoy the slower pace and beat the heat—the region’s slightly higher elevation means it’s often less humid.
Oui Oui Mon Cheri Bungalow, Farmer’s Market Bungalow, and Let It Be Antiques Bungalow
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.–6:30 p.m. Monday–Wednesday; 4 p.m.–7:30 p.m. Friday
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Spa services available
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- In-room breakfast
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 12/15/18 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 2/17/19
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Serenity Farmhouse Inn & Resort at (888) 882-8985 for specific availability
- All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 31-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 6% tax not included
- $39 daily resort fee per person per stay not included
- 15% service fee not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airports: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS; 50 mi) and San Antonio International Airport (SAT; 55 mi)
- Distance from Austin: about 45 miles