What You Get
Stay for two adults in a deluxe room. Up to two kids stay free.
- $79 for one night (up to a $141 value)
- $149 for two nights (up to a $282 value)
Book by: 10/12/12
Travel by: 1/22/13
Included in both options:
- Daily buffet breakfast
- In-room WiFi
- VIP coupon book for Galleria Dallas shopping mall
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Newly Remodeled Hotel a Few Blocks from Galleria Dallas
Entering the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria’s lobby can feel like walking into a modern-art museum. Features such as polished marble countertops, pillars carved from aged Vermont wood, and artwork resembling scrub and trees accentuate the lobby and other common areas. It’s the result of a $17 million renovation that transformed the hotel into a stunning example of Texas modern architecture, which typically emphasizes open floor plans and natural materials. Guest rooms exhibit a similarly open and natural style.
The hotel’s burger bistro, Front Yard, serves “tipsy” adult milkshakes and build-your-own burgers with toppings such as chopped jalapeños, spinach, and red-onion relish. Its dining room also underwent renovations; minimalist high-top tables and wood accent walls give the space a natural, contemporary feel. In the morning, head to the lobby for a complimentary buffet with cereal, fresh fruit, and hot breakfast items.
During your stay, check out the nearby Galleria Dallas, where you can use your VIP coupon book at three levels of stores and restaurants. The building even houses a year-round ice-skating rink on its lower level. Sheraton Dallas runs a complimentary shuttle to and from the Galleria, but you can also walk there in about 10 minutes.
Dallas: Historical Parks and Rejuvenated Urban Districts in North Texas
Sheraton Dallas by the Galleria is about 13 miles north of downtown. Though many people know Dallas for the massive Cowboys Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historical Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings. Locals come here to picnic on the expansive lawn or watch a movie under the moonlight in the summer and fall.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city's historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. The West End became especially notable when President Kennedy was assassinated at Dealey Plaza in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, you can visit the sixth floor of the former Texas School Book Depository, where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
Joggers and bikers can zip through the fashionable Turtle Creek neighborhood, located about 4 miles west of downtown, via the Katy Trail, which follows an old interstate railroad. Back near downtown Dallas, the 277-acre Fair Park houses North America's largest ferris wheel, seven museums, and four performing-arts centers, many located in art-deco buildings built for the 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition.
- One king bed, one queen bed, or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $18 per day for each additional occupant 18 or older; no charge for additional occupants 17 or younger
- 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV
- Bliss bath products
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional $10 per day
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night, request at booking
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets fewer than 75 pounds may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary shuttle to Galleria Dallas and other area attractions
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center designed by Core Performance
- Remodeled Link@Sheraton business center
- Onsite burger bistro
- Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 10/12/2012 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 1/22/2013
- Not valid 8/30-9/3, 9/30-10/4, 10/12-10/15, 11/16-11/18, 12/31-1/1/13, 1/18-1/20/13
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 24 hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable one night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- 13% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sheraton Dallas by the Galleria - OLD ACCOUNT
- By plane: about 10 miles from Dallas Love Field (DAL); about 20 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- By transit: about 12 miles from the Dallas Amtrak station
- By cab: about $23 from DAL; about $40 from DFW
- By car: about 40 miles from Fort Worth; about 200 miles from Oklahoma City