Top Reasons to Visit Silverdale Beach Hotel
- The hotel sits along Dyes Inlet, a narrow body of water that extends into Puget Sound. It's just one hour from downtown Seattle by ferry.
- This getaway includes a daily hot breakfast buffet for two. Coffee is also available at the onsite espresso stand.
- You can sip craft beers and specialty martinis at the onsite lounge, which serves dinner daily, starting at 3 p.m. (ages 21 and older only).
- Walls of windows surround the indoor pool and jacuzzi, offering great views of the waterfront.
- Most guest rooms have private balconies, and all come with wireless Internet and cable TV.
Silverdale, Washington: Waterfront Town on the Kitsap Peninsula
The town of Silverdale is located on the Kitsap Peninsula, which gets a steady stream of visitors from nearby Seattle, thanks to its more than 250 miles of shoreline. Silverdale overlooks the Dyes Inlet with views of the Cascade Mountains in the distance. Many visitors head into the mountains for skiing in the wintertime, or set out on the water for fishing and kayaking in warmer months.
CNN Money ranked Silverdale among America’s best small towns in 2009. In addition to its scenic natural landscape, Silverdale has a rich logging history dating back to the mid-19th century. Today, you can see a number of historic buildings in the Old Town district, now home to eclectic art galleries, boutiques, and microbreweries.