What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a studio with chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of sparkling wine per stay. Click here to see all options.
- Do not purchase flights until availability is confirmed at the resort. All vouchers without a reservation number will not be able to check in.
Included in all-inclusive:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Sushi from Sushi Factory
- National domestic cocktails at pool bar, Trebol Restaurant, and Tejaban Restaurant
- Snacks at pool bar, Trebol Restaurant, and Tejaban Restaurant
- Social activities
- Use of fitness facilities at Playa Grande
- Tennis courts access at Playa Grande (reservation required)
- Hotel taxes & gratuities
Policies and Fees
Book by: 3/26/17
Travel: 1/27/17–2/17/17, 2/18/17–4/7/17, or 4/17/17–4/30/17, depending on option purchased.
- Blackout dates: Not valid 4/8/17–4/16/17.
- Cancellation policy & fees: 4-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies.
- Airfare not included.
Resort at a Glance: Solmar Resort All Inclusive
Secluded between granite cliffs and the shore, Solmar Resort All Inclusive offers a quiet getaway despite its proximity to downtown Cabo San Lucas. It’s even closer to the beach—the pool deck and the pathway between the resort’s many amenities are among the few parts of the property not covered in soft sand. Stroll along the waterfront, or explore the Pacific’s hidden wildlife while snorkeling or scuba-diving (extra fees). You can also relax with a cold drink from the pool’s swim-up bar, grab a daiquiri and Mexican fare at Tejaban, or practice your chopsticks skills at Sushi Factory.
- All-inclusive package: all meals (including sushi from the sushi bar), national domestic cocktails, snacks, and social activities, plus access to the fitness center and tennis courts at the nearby Playa Grande Resort
- Spacious studios swathed in tropical decor feature kitchenettes. Watch the sunset on your private balcony or patio.
- Welcome gift: Enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine and tasty chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Get pampered with a body wrap, organic facial, or deep-tissue massage at the onsite spa (additional fee).
- Recent accolade: 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Explore Cabo San Lucas: Numerous shops, restaurants, and bars are a 10-minute walk away.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Los Cabos International Airport (airport code: SJD). Travel time from the airport to the property is approximately 35 minutes and costs $42 round-trip per person via shuttle. Transportation options are available by calling the concierge, and a 48-hour notice prior to arrival is requested. For further travel information, please click here or email email@example.com
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon cover two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $80 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $40 per night for each additional kid 5–11; kids 4 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not offered with this deal.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $80 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $40 per night for each additional kid 5–11; kids 4 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pools
- Three restaurants
- Hot tub
- Access to tennis courts and fitness center
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 3/26/17 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 1/27/17–2/17/17, 2/18/17–4/7/17, or 4/17/17–4/30/17, depending on option purchased.
- Not valid 4/8/17–4/16/17
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Solmar Resort at (624) 146-7700 for specific availability
- Do not purchase flights until availability is confirmed at the resort
- All vouchers without a reservation number will not be able to check in
- 4-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Solmar Resort
- Nearest airport: Los Cabos International Airport (SJD; 25 mi/40 km)
- Shuttle service: $42 per person round trip from SJD