Top Reasons to Stay at Split Rock Resort and Golf Club
- Located on the shores of Lake Harmony in the Pocono Mountains, Split Rock Resort is a family-friendly hotel with several on-site attractions, including an on-site movie theater, mini-golf course, segway tours, and a glow-in-the-dark bowling alley.
- At the indoor water park, guests can zip down a four-story water slide, surf on the flow rider, or relax in the hot tubs.
- Guests can relax in a Galleria two-bedroom suite or Willowbrook one-bedroom suite, both of which are equipped with a full kitchen.
- The resort offers a lineup of Legendary Activities each week, including wiffleball, ping-pong tournaments, and scavenger hunts.
- The resort has several onsite dining options. Savor pan-seared salmon filet at the Bel’lago Ristorante, grab a beer at Benchwarmers Sports Bar, or treat yourself to a sundae at the old-fashioned ice-cream parlor.
Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania: Family-Friendly Outdoor Recreation in the Poconos
Lake Harmony is situated smack dab in the heart of the Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania. In the summer, the freshwater reservoir draws visitors for boating, swimming, and kayaking. For an exciting aquatic adventure, make plans with one of the whitewater-rafting outfits in the nearby towns of Jim Thorpe and White Haven to explore the frothy rapids of the Lehigh River.
In the nearby Hickory Run State Park, you can picnic, fish for trout, or hike on more than 40 miles of trails. The park is best known for Boulder Field, a National Natural Landmark-designated site that completely covered with rocks of all sizes, making for an unusual sight. The field was formed by melting glaciers that deposited the boulders in their current location thousands of years ago.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.