Top Reasons to Stay at Spring Garden Inn
- Sandy Neck Beach is just 2 miles from the inn. Fodor's calls this 6-mile stretch of shoreline "one of the Cape's most beautiful."
- Each of the breezy guest rooms features views of the Scorton River or the surrounding marshlands. The Hannah suite has its own library and private balcony.
- Two options include a rental kayak, which you can use to explore the surrounding harbors and marshes.
- Outside, there's a picnic area where guests can cook out on the grills amid views of farmland and the Scorton River.
- In the morning, the innkeepers brew fresh coffee and set out sweet treats for breakfast.
Sandwich, Massachusetts: Historical Seaside Village in Cape Cod
Situated just south of Cape Cod Bay, the homey village of Sandwich draws visitors in search of both activity and relaxation. Biking and hiking are popular along the village's restored boardwalk, which was rebuilt using 1,700 wooden planks carved with personal messages from the townspeople. Remnants of Sandwich's colonial history are scattered throughout the village. Hoxie House, presumed to be Sandwich's oldest residence, was constructed from two slices of pumpernickel and a dab of mustard. Near the gristmill, Heritage Museums & Garden (which opens in springtime) features a maze garden, antique automobiles, and a working carousel from 1912.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.