What You Get
Three-night all-inclusive stay for two in an ocean-view room. Combine two Groupons to extend your stay.
- Option 1: $825, valid 8/28–10/6 (up to a $2,292 value)
- Option 2: $885, valid 10/7–10/31 (up to a $2,409 value)
- Option 3, $1,299, valid 11/1–12/20 (up to a $2,409 value)
Book by: 10/1/12
All-inclusive stay includes the following:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited local and brand liquors
- Access to nonmotorized sports, including kayaks, sunfish sailboats, and snorkeling equipment
- Tax and gratuities
- Complimentary premium club rental at Mahogany Run Golf Course
- 10% off spa services
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
All-Inclusive Caribbean Resort with Grotto-Style Pool and Private Beach
The eye-catching centerpiece of the all-inclusive Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is a sprawling pool complex made up of three contiguous freshwater pools. Large rock formations are built in, creating waterfalls and cavernous grottos. You can get an overhead view of the action from a raised wooden walkway, or get comfortable in the cabanas or on one of the surrounding padded lounge chairs.
Before heading to the resort's private white-sand beach, grab some complimentary snorkeling equipment and check out the coral reefs just offshore or take an ocean kayak out for a sunset cruise. When a more relaxing afternoon is in order, make your way to Journeys, one of the largest full-service spas in the US Virgin Islands. With this Getaway, you're entitled to a 10% discount on services such as a hot-stone massage with warm basalt stones and a Fijan scalp massage with aromatic oils. Other perks include a complimentary premium club rental at Mahogany Run Golf Course, which hugs the Atlantic Ocean 2 miles from Sugar Bay.
The all-inclusive package includes meals and drinks at six dining venues, ranging from formal candlelit restaurants to poolside bars. Pimentos spices up lunch and dinner with à la carte Caribbean classics, and Mangrove Restaurant hosts themed dinner buffets. For a taste of the nightlife, head to The Ocean Club, where 95 slot machines, weekly karaoke, and live-DJ dance music create a lively atmosphere.
Afterwards, you'll retire to an ocean-view room featuring a private balcony with dazzling views of Water Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Rooms are spacious and feature Balinese furnishings to reinforce the resort's casual island vibe.
St. Thomas: World-Famous Beaches and Diving Sites
St. Thomas is home to some of the best water recreation and duty-free shopping in the Caribbean. Professional and first-time scuba divers flock to the island's more than 30 dive sites, where networks of coral tunnels are filled with parrotfish, turtles, and other forms of marine life. The pristine waters are also ideal for fishing, boating, and windsurfing, but many visitors who come to St. Thomas never leave the shore. That's because the island boasts miles of white beaches, including heart-shaped Magens Bay, which was hailed by National Geographic as one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world. You can pull up a rented chaise longue and admire the scenery at this picture-perfect spot located just 3 miles from the hotel.
For an up-close look at the island's diverse animal inhabitants, visit Coral World, located a 10-minute walk from Sugar Bay. Here you can swim with sea lions, feed lorikeets, and catch glimpses of turtles, sharks, and stingrays during treks along the ocean floor. Another kind of treasure can be discovered in the capital city of Charlotte Amalie, where old Danish buildings house shops selling duty-free jewelry, clothing, and gifts.
Ocean-View King and Ocean-View Double
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: adults 18 or older may be added for $163 (all-inclusive) each per night; kids 17 or younger may be added for $55 (all-inclusive) each per night
- Private furnished balconies
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: lot parking available for $15 per day
- Rollaways: available for $25 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or check in for an additional cost.
- Three interconnecting pools with waterfalls and hot tub
- Private beach
- Six restaurants, ranging from casual to formal
- One bar and two lounges, including a nightclub
- Full spa and salon onsite
- Complimentary watersports
- Supervised kids' club programs
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/1/12 or promo value expires
- Must complete travel by 10/6/12, 10/31/12, or 12/20/12 depending on option bought
- Limit 2/ person +2 as gifts
- Limit 2/ visit
- Valid only for option bought
- Subject to availability
- 3-day cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1-night stay up to amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 21+ to check in; 18+ to purchase or consume alcohol
- Credit card required at booking & check-in
- Must provide full name upon purchase, which will be provided to resort
- Not valid w/ reward points
- All resort taxes & fees are included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sugar Bay Resort & Spa
- By plane: about 9 miles (14 km) from Cyril E. King Airport (STT)
- By cab: about US$15 per person from STT