What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a treetop deluxe king room. Click here to see all options.
Included in all-inclusive:
- Club MoBay VIP airport arrival service, which fast tracks travelers through immigration and customs
- All meals with a choice of buffet dining, a beach grill, and two à la carte restaurants
- Beverages and cocktails at any of the three bars, including a swim-up bar
- Private beach bar & grill amenities, including beach bar service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Access to an air-conditioned gym with Cybex equipment and a tennis court
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment including live reggae music
- Complimentary Internet service in all guest rooms and lobby
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by the resort managers and staff
- Coffee bar and premium bar offerings
- Nightly turndown service
- All gratuities
Policies and Fees
Book by: 12/06/19
Travel: 10/10/19–10/31/19, 11/1/19–12/21/19, 1/4/20–2/2/20, 2/3/20–4/11/20, 4/12/20–10/31/20, or 11/1/20–12/21/20, depending on option purchased.
- Blackout dates: Not valid 12/22/19–1/3/20.
- Cancellation policy & fees: 48-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: $2 tax not included.
- Airfare not included.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Top Reasons to Visit Sunset at the Palms
- At this all-inclusive 4-star resort exclusively for adults, you can enjoy unlimited alcoholic beverages at three bars, including a swim-up pool bar and a martini lounge with live piano music.
- The buffet-style restaurant serves up Jamaican and international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an open-air dining room. Make a reservation at Lotus Leaf to dine on à la carte eclectic fusion fare, or at the Chef’s Showcase for creative culinary delights under the stars.
- Head to the adjoining 2-mile-long beach—known as Bloody Bay—to go kayaking, windsurfing, or snorkeling around submerged coral gardens and reefs.
- Treatments such as coffee body scrubs are given in the onsite spa’s tranquil garden.
- Stylish treetop deluxe rooms with private verandas and sleek, dark-wood furnishings have earned praise from Architectural Digest and Frommer’s.
- Your stay includes VIP Club Mobay service when you arrive at the Montego Bay airport, which grants you access to an arrivals lounge and expedited service through customs and immigration.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white-sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called “the capital of casual,” Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white-sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 44 miles (71 km) from Sangster International Airport (MBJ). Round-trip transfers can be purchased from JamaicaTours LTD for about $45 per person.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two adults. The standard and maximum occupancy of a treetop deluxe king room is two guests.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 877-734-3282.
Treetop Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas of the hotel.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Spa (additional fee)
- Non-motorized watersports
- Free Wi-Fi
- Nightly entertainment
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Fitness center
- Cooking and mixology classes
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by the resort managers and staff
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 12/06/19 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 10/10/19–10/31/19, 11/1/19–12/21/19, 1/4/20–2/2/20, 2/3/20–4/11/20, 4/12/20–10/31/20, or 11/1/20–12/21/20 depending on option purchased
- Not valid 12/22/19–1/3/20
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Sunset at the Palms at (877) 734-3282 for specific availability
- 48-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in and stay
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- $2 tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunset at the Palms - Premium Collection
- Nearest airport: Sangster International Airport (MBJ; about 44 mi/71 km)
- Round-trip transfers can be purchased from JamaicaTours LTD for about $45 per person.