You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Top Reasons to Visit Sunset at the Palms
- At this all-inclusive 4-star resort exclusively for adults, you can enjoy unlimited alcoholic beverages at three bars, including a swim-up pool bar and a martini lounge with nightly piano music.
- The buffet-style restaurant serves up Jamaican and international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an open-air dining room. Make a reservation at Lotus Leaf to dine on à la carte Asian-fusion fare, or at the Chef’s Showcase for creative culinary delights under the stars.
- Head to the adjoining 2-mile-long beach—known as Bloody Bay—to go kayaking, windsurfing, or snorkeling around submerged coral gardens and reefs.
- Treatments such as coffee body scrubs are given in the onsite spa’s tranquil garden.
- Stylish treetop deluxe rooms with private verandas and sleek, dark-wood furnishings have earned praise from Architectural Digest and Frommer’s.
- Your stay includes VIP Club Mobay service when you arrive at the Montego Bay airport, which grants you access to an arrivals lounge and expedited service through customs and immigration.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white-sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called “the capital of casual,” Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white-sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 44 miles (71 km) from Sangster International Airport (MBJ). Roundtrip transfers can be purchased from JamaicaTours LTD for about $45 per person.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two adults. The standard and maximum occupancy of a treetop deluxe king room is two guests.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here, call (877) 734-3282, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.