What You Get
- $129 for a 1-night stay for two in a room with private bathroom (up to a $195 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 10/28/18
Travel by: 11/1/18
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 12% tax not included.
Hotel at a Glance: The Bentley Inn
Grab a seat on a wraparound porch at The Bentley Inn and you’ll feel ocean breezes wafting by. Walk just two minutes from the inn’s front door and you can dip your toes in the Atlantic’s waters. You can borrow a metal detector to search for treasures on the beach, or browse the many nearby antique shops for treasures of a different kind.
- Comfy rooms are individually decorated; each unit included with this Getaway has a private bathroom.
- Dig in: Breakfast includes entrees such as veggie omelets, caramelized French toast, and eggs cooked to order, along with sausages and other sides.
- Cozy up: Watch a movie from the video library in your room or lounge by the fireplace in the living room.
- Recent award: The inn has received the TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence every year since 2013.
- Enjoy the sun: Relax on the clean, quiet beach, in an uncrowded, noncommercial (residential or private) atmosphere.
Bay Head, New Jersey: Quiet Town on the Atlantic Coast
Sandwiched between Barnegat Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, Bay Head is a family-friendly town on the Jersey Shore. In warmer months, out-of-towners from throughout the region head here to hit the beach or visit the nearby Jenkinson’s Boardwalk, which is a fun spot to play arcade games and zip around on carnival rides. Take advantage of the bike-friendly setting by renting a cruiser from one of the local bike shops. Visitors who come in cooler months can still look for antiques and gifts in quaint shops and dine on fresh seafood at the many restaurants.
Room with Private Bathroom (Lisa Anne, Jeffrey Dennis, Jeffrey Robert, Cory Joseph, Carlene Lillian, Michael Cornelius, Jacob Tyler, or Kerrin Elizabeth Room)
- One queen bed or one queen bed with one chair bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 (queen bed), 3 (queen bed and chair bed)
- Adding occupants above standard: $35 per night for an additional guest
- Check in: 3–7 p.m. (please contact property if arriving outside check-in window)
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Video library
- Free off-street parking
- Bike rental (additional fee)
- Hot outdoor showers and dressing rooms
- Beach access
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 10/28/18 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 11/1/18
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
- Limit 4 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact The Bentley Inn at (732) 892-9589 for specific availability
- All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies
- Must 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 12% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Bentley Inn
- Nearest airports: Newark Liberty International (EWR; 56 mi) and John F. Kennedy International (JFK; 77 mi)
- Distance from New York City: 66 miles