What You Get
1-week stay with three daily meals and a basic weight-loss program
- Option 1: $1,797 for a stay for one in a single room (up to a $2,995 value)
- Option 2: $2,934 for a stay for two in a double room (up to a $4,890 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 2/14/14
Travel by: 4/30/14
- Blackout dates: no blackout dates
- Cancellation policy and fees: must cancel by phone; cancellations subject to fee of 10% Groupon price; 2-week notice required or $300 fee applies
- Taxes: 3% occupancy and 8% county tax not included, due at booking
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Award-Winning Weight-Loss Program in New York’s Niagara Region
Since 2004, tens of millions of viewers have tuned into the hit reality show The Biggest Loser to watch contestants shed pounds and revamp their eating habits during an intense weight-loss competition. Season winners emerge up to 150 pounds lighter with completely reshaped physiques. The show’s focus on strict exercise and nutrition regimens is also at the core of The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara, which as of May 2012 became the newest member of the brand's award-winning weight-loss resorts. With this deal, you can act on a New Year's resolution to be healthier with a weeklong program at the resort that includes nutritious meals, fitness classes, and lifestyle seminars.
Work out amid 300 acres of woods, lakes, and fitness facilities
The Niagara campus follows the same results-driven weight-loss model as the other The Biggest Loser Resorts, incorporating exercise, healthy meals, and lifestyle seminars into an action-packed daily schedule. The year-round facility features a fitness village as well as an indoor aquatic center. Certified personal trainers jump-start mornings with hikes through the resort's 300-acre property and past its private lakes. This unique location allows guests to add seasonal activities to their workout regimens.
Onsite chefs and nutrition training
Breakfast helps provide energy for exercises throughout the day, which may include water aerobics, kickboxing, or yoga. Between workouts, groups attend lectures on weight training and nutrition, including food-label reading and body-workout recovery. For lunch and dinner, you can celebrate a productive day with chef-created, low-calorie meals such as turkey-and-avocado wraps and mahi-mahi with vegetables.
The full-service onsite Spa Alexis at Niagara is a nice reward after a workout; indulge in massages, facials, and salon treatments (not included with this Groupon).
Learn to maintain a healthy lifestyle in a supportive atmosphere
One of the hallmarks of the program is its supportive team environment, as each person encourages other members of the team to push further than they thought they could go. At the end of the week, trainers record guests' weights and measurements and note their progress. But the program doesn’t necessarily have to end there, as the experience should help guests stick with healthier lifestyles long after their stays.
Single-Occupancy Standard Rooms
- One king bed or two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 1
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Double-Occupancy Standard Rooms
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 2/14/14 or promo value expires
- Travel by 4/30/14
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- Must cancel by phone; cancellations subject to fee of 10% Groupon price; 2-week notice req'd or $300 fee applies
- Must be 18+ to check in, and 16+ to stay and must be accompanied by participating parent/guardian
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points or other offers
- Not valid with existing reservations
- Must sign waiver
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- 3% occupancy and 8% county tax not included, due at booking.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara
- By plane: 35 miles from Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- By car: about 35 miles southeast of Buffalo, New York