People often escape to hotels while their homes are being fumigated or leased to local ghosts. Discover new haunts with this Groupon.
$39 for a One-Night Hotel Package ($129.95 Value)
- One-night stay in a guest room
- Wine tasting for two at Diamond Estates in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- $15 worth of steak-house cuisine at Outback Steakhouse
- $50 game card at Dave & Buster’s on Clifton Hill with a minimum $14 purchase
- Two-for-one passes to Bird Kingdom
- Breakfast-buffet voucher (buy one, get one half off)
The Fallsview Lodge
The first lighting celebration at Niagara Falls happened more than 150 years ago, in 1860, to honour the visiting Prince of Wales. Hundreds of torpedo lights were placed along the banks and rockets were fired over the cascading water. Today, visitors can still catch a fireworks show over Niagara on weekends in the summer and on certain holidays. Located just one block away from Horseshoe Falls, The Fallsview Lodge is an ideal vantage point to view the dazzling interplay of light, water, and frightened bats. It’s also within walking distance of many of the area’s attractions, including casinos, the Niagara SkyWheel, and Bird Kingdom—one of the world’s largest aviaries.
A heated indoor pool and whirlpool greet guests after a long day of exploring Niagara’s vivid mélange of family-oriented spectacles and natural beauty. Some suites come with a two-person jacuzzi, and all rooms have a balcony with views of the city or hotel courtyard.
0% of 14 customers recommend
“The best thing was that we ended up NOT staying there......”