Top Reasons to Visit The Inn at Palmer Divide
- Situated in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies, this upscale resort offers sweeping views of the Front Range and Pikes Peak.
- Built in a modern lodge style, the resort features high, wooden-timbered ceilings, river-rock walls, and expansive balconies overlooking the mountains.
- Denver is a one-hour drive away, and the shops and restaurants of downtown Colorado Springs are 20 minutes away.
- Stays include complimentary daily breakfast.
- The onsite moZaic Restaurant serves European fare with a twist in a dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows. Menu items include local braised lamb ribs and housemade pappardelle pasta.
Colorado Springs: Nature Lovers' Wonderland with Numerous Active Pursuits
Tucked into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs boasts an embarrassment of natural riches beginning with the juniper-studded Garden of the Gods. Rock climbers tackle craggy formations throughout the park, and others take to nature trails on horseback or settle down for an outdoor picnic. On nearby Pikes Peak, steep hiking and mountain-biking trails incline toward the summit, though scenic train rides make for an easier go of it. A custom-built Swiss rail car climbs past the forest canopy and up the mountainside for sweeping vistas encompassing miles of mountain ranges and plains. On the way up, conductors point out local fauna, such as bighorn sheep and grazing mule deer as well as geological formations such as giant boulders resembling trains full of passengers looking at giant boulders.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.