Top Reasons to Stay at The Valley Inn
- The Valley Inn lies within New Hampshire’s White Mountain National Forest, famous for its white snowcaps and ski resorts.
- A free seasonal shuttle bus can take you to nearby destinations, including the Waterville Valley Resort, a ski area with 52 trails and some glades.
- Parlor and premium parlor rooms have mountain views; the premium parlor suites include a kitchenette and separate living area.
- Guests at The Valley Inn have access to the facilities of White Mountain Athletic Club, which has a heated pool, saunas, and fitness center.
- From here, you’re just minutes away from Waterville Valley’s village center, home to a variety of craft shops and restaurants.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.