Vacation on the Islands of Hawaii and Maui
You’ll explore two of Hawaii’s lush islands—Hawaii and Maui—on this 7-night vacation from Travel by Jen. All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare
- Inter-island air
- Breakfast at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- 3-night accommodations at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- 4-night accommodations at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Hotel at a Glance: Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Just steps from Waikiki Beach, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani looks right out to the Pacific Ocean. Waikiki is known for its white-sand beaches and sunny avenues lined with everything from upscale boutiques and nightclubs to craft booths and street performers.
- Enjoy the buffets at Pikake Terrace, or sip a mai tai from the Splash Bar & Bento, a cafe near the pool.
- Make a splash in the outdoor swimming pool; there’s also Hawaiian-themed entertainment performed poolside each evening.
- Head to the zoo: The Honolulu Zoo is home to exotic and endangered species, including sumatran tigers and white-handed gibbons. Other nearby attractions include Pearl Harbor, the North Shore, and the Polyneisian Cultural Center.
- Diamond Head State Monument: This 300,000-year-old saucer was formed by a single explosive eruption; it’s arguably Hawaii’s most recognizable landmark.
Hotel at a Glance: Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Voted the best island in the United States by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, Maui is considered one of the Pacific’s most beautiful destinations and a favorite among Hollywood’s elite. The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa sits on Maui’s famed Kaanapali Beach, near the Black Rock of Kaanapali.
- Attend a Hawaiian luau at the onsite Maui Nui Lua.
- Wide range of cuisines available the onsite restaurants, which range from upscale at the Black Rock Steak & Seafood to fusion fare at Teppan-yaki Dan
- Pamper yourself with a massage, body treatment, or facial at the spa
- See Earth’s largest dormant volcano: Haleakala encompasses 75% of the island; a paved road leads up to Haleakala’s summit, where you can stretch your legs and walk around the rim of the lunar-like volcanic crater.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.