What You Get
- All-inclusive 5-night Mexico vacation with airfare
- 26 options available, including departures in November (2016), December (2016), January (2017), February (2017), and March (2017) from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Boston (BOS), New York, Denver (DEN), Los Angeles (LAX), Washington D.C. (WAS), Chicago, or Houston (IAH)
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $299 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 11/15/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
All-Inclusive Cozumel Beach Vacation
Divide your time between lounging on the beach, swimming in the outdoor pools, and dining on Mexican, Asian, and international specialties at an all-inclusive resort with Polynesian-style bungalows. This vacation from Travel by Jen includes:
- Round-trip airfare in November (2016), December (2016), January (2017), February (2017), and March (2017) from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Boston (BOS), New York, Denver (DEN), Los Angeles (LAX), Washington D.C. (WAS), Chicago, or Houston (IAH)
- 5 nights of all-inclusive accommodations in a superior room at Allegro Cozumel Resort
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Kids’ club
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Allegro Cozumel Resort
You’ll barely have to leave the water at the newly renovated Allegro Cozumel Resort. In addition to a white-sand beach that’s calm enough for swimming, kayaking, and snorkeling, the resort contains four pools. Two are set aside for relaxation, and another is used in the daily activities program. Pool and beach bars are just steps away.
- All you can eat at four restaurants, including Asian, Mexican, and buffets
- Polynesian-style bungalows feature thatched roofs, hammocks on the balconies, and woven furnishings. Newly renovated rooms and main public areas.
- Change up your fitness routine at the fitness center, lighted tennis courts, beach volleyball court, or activities pool.
- 18 and up: The disco bar is adults only after 10 p.m.
- Good for kids: a pirate-themed water park with water slides and a splash fountain
- On-site dive shop: Guests can visit the on-site PADI Gold Palm Dive Shop to purchase diving instruction and equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for child pricing. Children 12 and under pay reduced rates.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a $299 solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults + 1 kid or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Upgrade to Grand CZM for only $69 more per person total; superior room
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: May upgrade to the Occidental Cozumel from $59 more per person for the entire length of stay.
- Four restaurants and five bars
- Kayaks and snorkeling gear
- Four swimming pools
- Three lighted tennis courts and one multipurpose court
- Fitness center with sauna
- Pirate-themed water park
- Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/15/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- $299 fee to travel solo
- Airport transfer from Cancun to Cozumel not included; available from Cancun to Cozumel for an additional $89 fee, available via Maya Air and Cozumel Ferry from $119.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All-Inclusive Allegro Cozumel Resort Stay with Airfare from Travel by Jen
- Round-trip airfare to Cancun is included from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Boston (BOS), New York, Denver (DEN), Los Angeles (LAX), Washington D.C. (WAS), Chicago, or Houston (IAH); alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for an additional fee.
- Transfer from Cancun to Cozumel not included; available from Cancun to Cozumel for an additional $89 fee, available via Maya Air and Cozumel Ferry from $119.